Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

Used CC for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

So Under Rated

carrao33, 03/01/2014
Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We have had our '13 Candy White CC for 5 months and 10,000 miles so far and we absolutely love it! It is our 2nd VW and is our favorite VW model. The 2013 refresh has made the CC much more attractive with dual xenon headlights that move as you turn the steering wheel and the tail lights are gorgeous at night! We have gotten so many compliments and seems as though most people are unfamiliar with the CC and it tends to exceed their expectations. The 2.0T is a peppy motor and with the APR stage 1 ECU tune it is a pretty quick car. Overall this car is a great bargain for all that you get.

4.38 out of 5 stars

CC Sedan Lux VR6

plee52, 04/03/2014
VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Love this car except for a couple of VERY annoying things. The main problem is the backup camera and navagation system. My backup camera takes for ever to come on. So to me, it is basically useless. I have had it in to VW 4 times and even called VW Headquarters. They replaced the whole navigation unit and the actual camera itself. NO CHANGE. They said that this was just normal for this vehicle. Only excuse they could come up with. Very sad. I feel helpless because i paid a lot for this feature. Now there is a popping sound in the windshield. I will be in for that eventually.

4.75 out of 5 stars

So far so good

jonsmayer, 10/09/2012
Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have had my CC for 2 months and must say I love it. No issues so far to report. The only complaint I have is that I feel it should come standard with the VW Fender sound system. The stock system in mine is not the greatest - can be very tinny sounding with some distortion. Satellite radio cuts out with any overhead impediment (like being under a roof at the bank teller). Other than that, things have been great. Love the styling inside and out. Engine is peppy and powerful enough for me and I've gotten pretty good mileage - roughly 32 mpg average according to the trip computer. Interested to see how it will do in winter driving.

Great power

mannyrz, 07/27/2012
VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

I bought this car after driving and researching cars that did not cost more han 40.000 us. This car has great features, power is great and handling its amazing. 0 to 60 mph in 5.53 sec. Fuel consumption is great. Great lines and design. Headlights are one of the greatest improvement in this model, the nav is great, bluetooth extremely reliable with voice commands, you can do video in the screen and save music into radio hard disk. Fun to drive and if you want to feel the real power enjoy the Sport mode, it will kick full power in RPM when you accelerate. I drove a bmw 325, 335, audi 2.0 t, audi 5, ifiniti g37 and i decided to buy this one based on how good it felt driving it.

5 out of 5 stars

Great 4-cylinder Sedan! Comfy and Sporty!

Vladislav Vlasov, 09/14/2016
R-Line PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The good: Owned the vehicle for 8 months and put 12k miles on it. Overall I am very satisfied with the car. Performs awesome for a 4-cylinder, has good pick-up, DSG Transmission is pretty cool and different. Car gave me 0 issues and only money that went out of pocket were for maintenance. The Bad: No idea why VW decided not to put a sunroof in that model, it would really be appreciated to have one. The DSG Transmission is overall nice but has its downs. When you put it in reverse and let go off the brakes, it would shift into gear and kind of give a slight shake to the car. Steering would be better if it was a little bit more stiffer. It feels a little loose to me. Overall I would recommend the car to anyone. Those engines and transmissions are nice, however you must do all the maintenance on time. Put proper oil in there, make sure you do transmission fluid flush every 30k miles, carbon cleaning every 30k miles. Those are minor things that will affect the life of engine and trans in long run. German cars are very sensitive and you can't just put cheap random oil in there and drive on it for 10k miles. A lot of people don't understand that, and end up having issues with their cars. Just make sure you maintain the car well and it won't give you much trouble!

4 out of 5 stars