Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

Used CC for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Great sports sedan

pjkroseville, 06/10/2013
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've been a Honda guy since I was 17. I wanted a sedan mated to a 6 speed manual because I enjoy driving and the manual makes the experience much more fun! It is next to impossible to find an Accord with a manual transmission, so...I landed at VW. This is my first dive into a German car and I couldn't be happier with my 6-speed CC Sport. It is smooth, quiet,comfortable, sporty, great looking (many say it looks like a Benz CLS) and fun to drive. I've had it for over 5 months and I still look forward to driving it everyday. I'm in sales and spend a lot of time in my car and it's wonderful to drive. I drive over mountain passes, simply put it in 6th gear and it just goes. Well engineered

4.13 out of 5 stars

Great looking German 'coupe' with solid performance

black07gti, 01/06/2013
VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Overall, I am very happy with the CC. It's one of the best looking cars on the road, at least compared to anything under $50K, it has a fantastic looking interior (especially mine, which has the red and black seats), and the VR6 offers strong performance. You do sacrifice a little utility, but the CC is a unique vehicle that stands apart from the sea of Accords, Camrys, etc. It's also one of the few VWs that is actually made in Germany. I'll have to see about long-term reliability though. I would say either buy the Sport or the VR6 Lux. The intermediate 2.0T models simply aren't big enough upgrades to justify the price, while the VR6 adds a lot of important features.

Awesome Good

ussjimmycarter, 08/25/2013
VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Just traded a Passat (2006) with the 3.6 L engine for a 2013 4 motion and the same motor. I love the car! It is quiet, comfortable, wicked fun on curves and it is beautiful! The sound system is unbelieveable. Programmable Key Fob, Air Conditioned and heated seats, when you shut the car off or hit open on the key fob all the windows go down about a 1/4 of an inch to make opening and closing doors easier! And boy is it fast! Switch to Sport Mode and manual shift and this bad boy will scream!

4.25 out of 5 stars

Good Price, beautiful interior, but car has issues.

world_travel1, 03/23/2014
Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Lighting Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

First of all the gas and break pedals are freakishly close together - they almost overlap. Second of all, at very low speeds (such as bumper to bumper traffic) the engine feels like it as about to stall as you alternately tap the gas and break (it never does but it shakes a bit). Third the window needs to be slightly open when the door is opened and it is supposed to happen automatically but it often does not (as people getting in to the car just grab the handle and pull before the auto down feature kicks in). Fourth, you can't not hit your head as you get in the car. The window sill is too low. Fifth, you can't tap the horn, it gives a full second of honking even with the lightest tap.

Sporty, Well Equipped Drivers Car

Jim, 10/05/2016
Lux PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have a 2013 VW CC Lux. VW has a tough time marketing and developing consumer mind share with this model. People with a $35-$40K budget don't normally think of VW and the pre-owned market benefits from this. I picked up my CC, which was a lease return, for $22K (2 years old with 19K miles). The turbo 2.0 liter engine is strong, smooth and is the same base power plant found in a lot of higher-end Audis. Road manners are excellent and I average about 27 mpg combined. This gets me about 450 miles between fill ups which is great for someone who hates stopping for gas. The transmission has a sport mode and manual shift which is great for more aggressive driving situations and mountain roads. This car comes fully equipped with features that are expensive options on a BMW 3 series. Navigation, Bluetooth, adaptive headlights - which rotate you steer, cornering lights, auto-climate control, easy to use on board computer, leather wrapped steering wheel, power/heated front seats are just a few standard features. The Lux model's huge glass moonroof creates an openness in the cabin. The car is low slung so getting in and out requires more effort, and the back seat, while fine for 2 passengers is a tight fit for 3. Lack of a back up camera is also a drawback since rear visibility is not great due to shape of roof. All in all, a great car. Pick up a lease return and save a boatload of cash.

12345...8