Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

“CC” To the Rescue
By D. Blaize

2013 Volkswagen CC Lux PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The 2013 CC Luxury Sedan (2.0 L/ T) is a vehicle for the ages.!! I understand now why (VW) did not import it to the U. S. till 2009. It hold its value as well as it holds the road. Luckily I do my own repairs. But if I didn’t it would be for naught. The car, like the Timex Watch, “Takes a likin’ and keeps on ticking”. If you want a car that your Grandfather wished he could own - get a ( VW ) “CC”. End of Story...!!

Nice car, but not as nice as audi
By k-unker

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I own VW CC 2013 since January 2013. Literally, 5+ years and overall I am pretty happy about it. I had ZERO issues with this car for all these five years. The only part that I replaced was battery, but it's mostly maintenance thing rather than a "real repair". Engine is very tunable. I re-flashed stock ECU with APR Stage 1 and did the same for DSG transmission and this car is really fast. I would say that's one of the best things you can do with your 2.0t VW and if you have any doubts - just do it. It worth the money. The car is very agile on a back mountain roads and the drive is rather on sporty side (however, that's not a sports car). Steering feel is num, but it's precise enough to make you confident on a freeway. What I don't like. 1) Sound insulation. The car is really noisy, especially on a bad pavement. It is loud and rough and I will make you sure - you gonna feel every bump on a road. I spent 2500$ on sound deadening and it did not help. 2) Rattles and squeaks. Dashboard rattles and that's very annoying. These rattles and squeaks are especially noticeable when outside temperature is a bit low. 3) DSG is not a smooth transmission. If you push it hard, it jerks a lot. 4) A tons of "oversteer" after putting Stage 1. This car has to be all wheel drive!

The worst car I have ever owned
By Dalton Benson

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Do not buy this car I bought this car and it has been the worst decision I have ever made VW support absolutely sucks and all of there dealers are absolute trash. There is so many things wrong with with this engine that comes up BEFORE you hit 100k miles. The interior colors are horrible the side styling of the car is very ugly it does not come with big enough stock rims, no navigation the list goes on. Save yourself I will never buy another made by vw or sit sub companies ever.

CC lover
By Steve Larson

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My CC was the best car I’ve ever owned. After only a few days the controls felt intuitive and I am let down by driving experiences in other cars

Such a sour lemon!
By AJ

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My 2013 Volkswagen CC is the worst car I have ever owned. In just 40,000 miles I have had ever problem possible with this car. First the clutch on the manual transmission burned out within 24 hours of driving off the lot. (I have 20 years of experience driving manual never burned one clutch) Then this thing with the motor and the EPC warning. (was covered by a recall but not anymore) Then the trunk pops open whenever I put the car in reverse. Finally the adaptive headlight just stopped working today. Going back to BMW. I will do whatever I can to prevent anyone I know from buying a VW lemon in the future.