Used 2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Best Full Size Truck Peroid
By Dino

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

A very reliable and capable truck. Fuel mileage leaves a little to be desired, But i absolutely love it.

2016 Limited Crewmax from 2013 Rock Warrior
By fullbug

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

After test driving four (COUNT EM FOUR) Silverados with driveline vibration and one ecoboost F150, I drove a Tundra. What a difference. The interior design isn't the best. The head unit(stereo) is majorly flawed. I replaced it with a Kenwood after it just stopped working with my Android phone. Wind noise at speed is BAD for a $48000 truck. Other than that, the best truck on the road imo. Gas mileage is heavy, but so is my foot, so I don't care.
At 55 mph downhill and no ac I can get 21 mpg, but above or below that speed, forget it.

A couple more cons: Fuel float on 38 gallon tank shows empty with 6 gallons left. The remote start shuts off when you unlock the door. I cannot figure out why it would do that. I also miss the rear seats sliding and reclining. You have to be a contortionist to reach the jack because the seat won't move.

All in all, I wouldn't trade it for anything currently on the market, but I'm stoked for the redesigned Silverado.

Best Truck on the Street!
By txiong71

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just recently purchased this truck back in July 2013 and I got to say it's the best vehicle yet! Averaging 17mpgs (still trying to get use to as I use to have a Rav4 and a corolla).

Best Truck on the Market
By jack12348

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought a brand new 2013 Tundra 4X4 Crewmax and I absolutely love it! So much FUN to drive, particularly here in Los Angeles. Given the condition of the streets, you practically need a 4X4 just to get around. The power in the 5.7 V8 is tremendous! The room in the back is awesome. I've always wanted a really kick-ass truck that had some power and that's exactly what this is. I love this truck.

Favorite features are the power, torque, and exterior look. It growls on the road, hugs corners. With the windows closed, I can shut out the city noise. It's so quiet. I love the roomy interior and all the storage compartments available inside. It's crazy. They're nicely obscured in the overall design of the cabin -- it's like the inspector gadget of trucks.

Look, gas ain't cheap, and there's no doubt this baby guzzles. 13 miles in the city? Yowzers. But that's the compromise you make. It's worth it for me. I love it. If they could manufacture a truck affording the same power while decreasing the MPG -- I'd fork over the extra dough. But that's a pipe dream at this point. And other than that, I'd ask that they put a little more creativity into the interior. Polish up that console a little. Don't need more gizmos, just a wee bit more flavor. A little goes a long way. That said, I'd rather have simple that gaudy any day. Especially when it comes to a truck.

Tundra = One Of The Best Pickup Truck Buys!
By pacquio78

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I Just Bought A 2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7 FFV 4x4. It Has The SR5, And The TRD Off-Road Package! It's Definitely A Quick Truck! It's Fully Loaded With Navigation, The Only Thing It Doesn't Have Is Leather! Haha, 15,000 Miles Already!

Everything!