Used 2010 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Consumer Reviews

$9,391

Used Tacoma for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Prepare for TRACTION!

ooch owwch, 08/10/2010

I replaced a 1995 Nissan pickup. I love this truck for the styling. It is bigger than my Nissan and gets better gas mileage and they are both 4- cylinder engines. The SR5 Prerunner is great for its value and features except for the front seats. These things separate your spinal discs no matter how you adjust the lumbar support. Even turned all the way down to no lumbar hump it cripples you by the time you get to a destination of 15 mins or longer and I am not 70, I'm 43yrs old and fit. UGH! I love this truck too much to return or sell it but I wish I had known before hand. Anyone who says it is comfortable is not in the 5'8" range. I'm definitely going to have to spend the bucks on new seats

Best pick-em-up-truck made

Dan, 09/09/2010

Quite simply the best intermediate pickup made. From style to quality of build, it is outstanding. The ride is very good and the bucket seats are fine for me and my wife. I don't understand why all the criticism of the seating. Well done Toyota.

Nice truck!

frank, 10/28/2010

Just bought pre-runner, auto, v6, this month. Love it! Everything inside out is all nice! One problem though, the transmission is a little sluggish, when slow down to 40, 30 mph. Overall, this is a nice truck!

Have truck will travel!

Fred, 01/05/2019
V6 4dr Access Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

At this point, I haven’t gotten completely under the hood to know everything, but it has a lot of power and fits my needs here in New England.

Capability at the Expense of Comfort

Jake, 07/11/2019
V6 4dr Access Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

A very capable and versatile little rig though a long drive on the freeway was anything but pleasant.

51050