2018 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

2018 vs 2019 Toyota Sienna
By bobweb

2018 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Mobility Auto Access 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

The 2018s may lose $6,000 the day you drive it out of the showroom. So on labor day 2018, why not buy a new 2019 and get a one year newer car? The Sienna has the reliability of a vehicle that has had only minor design changes over the last few years and the 2019s should be even more reliable. For senior citizens and the handicapped, the Auto Acess Seat (AAS) is a factory installed mobility option that gets you into and out of a rear passenger seat with almost no effort. The Sienna is big enough to go head to head with SUVs in crash tests and has great air bag protections. Driving visibility is more like a pickup truck than a sedan, but the side mirrors, back up camera and warning sensors make up a lot for that as long as your not a habitual lane change driver. The 2019 LE Sienna AAS should have an out the door price of $42K which compares to the same 2018 Sienna OTD price of $38K with a $2250 rebate on the 2018.

Van not really but a personal and amazing vehicle
By S M R

2018 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Van used to have the soccer moms or the worker with a ladder on top or the dad with a baseball team squeezed in and barely going the speed limit.....Not this honey of a vehicle. It seats 8 in a shape not much longer than the Highlander with doors that open with a one finger pull. The ride in the leather seats that are like captain’s chairs are amazing and similar in the middle seating. I rarely run the a/c in the back of the van as the front keeps the whole vehicle cool on low fan! Regular gas is awesome and fills with $35-45, depending on where you go. The ten speakers make the great music even greater. I look forward to what the tv in the center will offer. I am so thankful I took back a mismatched Avalon Hybrid I was pressured into buying by a non sales person and achieved buying the vehicle I really wanted. I am also thankful Toyota worked with me to do this trade to achieve what I wanted. This van turns as well as my BMW 335i did and has pick up nearly as fast with its 6 cylinder engine. It definitely is as comfortable and seems more comfortable than my LandRover Discovery. I owned the LandRover and BMW nearly 10 years each. I also enjoy using regular gas after 20 years of Premium. Thank you, Toyota.

overall good car.
By Jim

2018 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I have blind spot mirror instead of the electronic alerts - better - more reliable to direc tly see ; the other high tech stuff like lane departure alert was annoying when it did work - for 2 qwwks. now it doesn't work at all

THIS IS IT!
By THIS IS IT!

2018 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This is the only minivan you can get with All Wheel Drive. We LOVE it. It rides like my old Grand Marquis, but is actually a foot shorter. We have the Blizzard Pearl color and have had many compliments.

Grandkid Friendly
By Jim T

2018 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Great handling, handles lots of electronics