2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Minivans are not just for soccer moms
By Albert Moore

2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is well appointed and provides a very comfortable ride. The road noise is not excessive and I really enjoy the hands free phone features. I can hear the phone conversation better while driving than when I'm not in the van.

Toyota van with defective Firestone tires.
By AJAY

2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought Toyota Sienna minivan from Coggin Toyota at the Avenues, Jacksonville FL. Now they have Firestone tires when you buy a van. These are defective tires and it can be blown anytime anywhere. I got my front passenger tire blown out and now the dealer says it is not covered. What are they thinking by cheating the customers by putting defective tires. I also took extended coverage from Mark Wootan who charged me additional 4000 dollars. He told me it will cover for 100000 miles for interior and exterior, all electronics, body, etc etc. Now the tire got blown away in less than 7500 miles which is not even a year of buying a new van. Now they say it is not covered. If the tire is not covered what about TPMS, Blind spot indicator, ABS? At least these should cover. Those are part of electronics. They did not repair TPMS, Blind spot indicator, ABS. Overall Toyota is making money out of customers by telling BS stories.

My Dream Came True
By Kathryn Wetherington

2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love, love my van! Only 2 things I wish I could have upgraded: 1) a built in navigation system 2) a dvd system built into the front of each headrest. But I already had a Garmin from my previous van, so that solved that issue. Then I went online and ordered 2 dvd players, so that issue is solved as well! Now my van is complete!

Sienna is so comfy
By Soma chaganti

2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan L 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just fantastic

Great value, but squeaky seat is big detractor
By Linda

2016 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'd owned an Odyssey (with the repeated brake issues) and a Pilot, but after doing a significant amount of research, decided to go with the 2016 Sienna. Nothing beats a minivan for hauling kids, dogs and everybody's associated stuff (kids and crap). Drives well, great visibility, decent acceleration, seats are comfortable, but...there's this nagging squeak from the seat behind the driver's seat. Oh my goodness, it is making me crazy. I've had the dealer check it out (of course it's "Ma'am, we couldn't duplicate it"; put the jump seat in its spot, moved the seat back and forth, adjusted it, fastened all the seat belts, removed every single piece of anything floating around the inside and, no change. I will bring it up again at the 10k maintenance visit, but I'm pretty confident I'll get the same response as the first. I know there was a problem with the 2010/11 in the third row, but everything I'd read had stated it was resolved. And, here I am. It's enough to make me want to get rid of it. Maybe I am being a princess, but I would expect that at 36k plus, that there would not be these types of issues. Wish me luck. Peace, out.