Used 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Comfy People Mover with Get up and Go
By Patty R

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I Love this van! I do 98% of the driving in this vehicle and I put about 20k miles on it in a year. (that is a LOT of time in the vehicle) I driven all over this green earth in my Sienna and I love it so much I just bought out my lease. The most impressive and surprising feature on this van is the turning radius. I can turn my van around in stupid small areas without having to back up. Like I can make a full U turn is less space than the 2 lane road (thats one lane each way) without using the shoulder or needing to be in an intersection. We recently took a trip to the coast 1000 miles 3 boys 12, 7 and 4. Everyone was comfortable and able to charge their electronics (so important). And when I did not want to listen to the boys anymore I cranked up the radio and tuned them out.

Fourth Sienna
By Ed Johnston

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very roomy and comfortable at a modest price. This is our fourth one and we're getting a 2018 now.

Great "grandkidsmobile"
By Grandpa Bob

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The front seats are ok, not great. Wish they had option to get ventalated, seat extender & massage. Seats like 22-way offered in Lincon MKX would help make this a great minivan!

Great minivan...needs improvement on entertainment
By Momof4

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love everything about this van, except the DVD system. We installed both the regular DVD and the blue-ray system. It’s complicated to get the system going. I think I have it down now, but the sound for the movie goes through the radio. Whenever you go out of the city, it picks up different radio stations. For a long trip, which is why we installed it in the first place, it can get VERY frustrating for both the kids and the parents! Not good design at all. I know when we bought it they told us you can just find another station and program it. That was also complicated in the first place, who wants to do that again! Toyota needs to fix this! Bad design! Otherwise, we love our van.

Gave the Sienna another chance but now regret it.
By Tonya in Michigan

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We were pretty happy with our 2015 Toyota Sienna LE and drove it to almost 200,000 miles. Our only issue was with how fast the Sienna went through tires even with normal use. Rotated and balanced the tires as recommended and even used two different brand tires but would have to replace all the tires at 40,000 miles (purchased 65-80,000 Mile Warranty tires from Michelin and Yokohama). Was told by the Costco tire department that 2004-05 Sienna's had a known problem. When it was time for a new vehicle, we were torn between the Odyssey and Sienna. We ended up choosing the Sienna because we liked our local dealer and, of course, they would have fixed the tire issue over the course of 10 years, right? Nope! Just had to replace all 4 tires on the new Sienna (with 26,000 miles) due to excessive wear on outer ring of tire to the point they were legally bald. The middle and inner part of tire had normal use so we were told to have the alignment checked. Alignment came back fine but we were recommended to have the camber bolt replaced at the cost of $280 dollars. None of this is covered under warranty. We will be moving to a Honda Odyssey when our lease is up in a year.