Used 1991 Toyota Cressida Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Cressida for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fantastic Car

Tmcd, 11/01/2005
4dr Sedan

I've had my Cressida for 2 years. It has been nothing but a joy to own. The fuel economy is decent, 190hp gives you enough punch to go and the rid quality is superb. Cruises at 80 under 3k RPM's. Top notch quality all around, truly a "near lexus" car. If you take care of this car it will take care of you and move you comfortabley and safely from point A to point B for much longer than you would like ;).

My Toyota Cressida

geotoyota@hotmail.co, 04/26/2003
4dr Sedan

I have never owned a car as well made, and as reliable as this one. The acceleration is fantastic for a 3400 pound car. I wish they never stopped making it!

THE BEST LUXURY SEDAN!

TOYOTA Cressida, 06/30/2003
4dr Sedan

The Cressida is the top of the line Sedan all over the world. You have to give it credit because it was built in 1991. So having a combo of CD, Cassete, and AM/FM is a beautiful car. It was popular for its modern features at the time. Besides I wouldn't sell my car for even A MILLION $. I drive it ruf and soft and its still in beautiful shape. The bumpers are very impresive with there sturdiness. I once came close to a headon collision when the ford pickup swerved it ramed the pickup causing it to roll over and over. I had to get the bumper repainted because it did peel the paint. Thats STRONG!

super nice.

nomar, 08/19/2002
4dr Sedan

Was lucky to find one with low miles and service records -these cars' achilles heel is a poorly designed Head Gasket, which when fails, can cost upwards of $1,200 to fix depending how badly the failure, so make sure you get the history on the car and be prepared to replace this (if it hasn't already) before it goes. Since this was Toyota's top of the line and that few were made in the last years, expect parts to cost a bit more than an Accord but less than a Lexus. Overall a great car -and aside form the bland styling, nothing but compliments from friends. Recommendations: Get the cloth seats, ABS, Limited-Slip Differential if you can.

Parts available everywhere

Oscar Jiménez, 10/08/2009
4dr Sedan

I recently purchased my cressida 91 from a friend. At first the car didn't run well. I took it to the mechanic who performed a tune up and also replaced the spark plug wires. After that I found the car runs great. It has great brakes, strong A/C, good gas economy, electric external mirrors. My family loves the interior because of its comfort.