2019 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

get this car
By shannon

2019 Toyota Corolla SE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

this car is so great and has so many features that I never knew I couldn't live without till now. the car practically drives it self. it keeps you between the lines and automatically turns off high beams when it sees other cars. I love this car and still have not found a single thing I do not like about it. I get twice as many miles out of this car then my last. so many cool features to many to write. I love the half leather half cloth seats! this car would not be a disappointment.

The best decision I've ever made on a new Toyota
By Tommy Pitcher

2019 Toyota Corolla LE Eco 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This car runs really smooth with great power and quick acceleration. I love the safety features and the electronics. The large 8 inch screen is really nice as well. To me it has a sporty look as well. It has great fuel economy too as I was driving and seeing the mph read out. I love the nice stereo and the sound. Cool air conditioning that keeps me feeling great. There are so many things on this car that I love that it would take a book to describe it all. I'm glad I made the right decision on making this purchase. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.