2017 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 75 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Best car I ever had
By Quentin

2017 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car rides like it is gliding on air. Super smooth ride and the car looks great. The seats are a tad bit stiff but the lumbar support and ride quality makes up for that. It rides like a luxury car and it is relatively quick for what I need it to do and I am a young man that does alot of driving. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a comfortable and reliable car that also looks sharp. Great job Toyota!

First 500 miles
By Rhendryx

2017 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have driven my car for 500 miles now; it is 11 years newer than my last one. So may comparison is going to be much brighter for the 2017 Camry so far. I hope the car continues to be solid, stable and economical.

Senior truth
By Daniel Richards

2017 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great car, good ride, good fuel economy, dependable, well satisfied with my lease. My only problem, as a senior, was getting in and out with hurting knees.

I Miss My Old Solara
By Jennifer Winkler

2017 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The interior of this car is very cheaply made. Crappy plastic parts. Horrible fabric on seats. Uncomfortable seats. I had the same Solara for 10 years. It drive like a dream. The seats were very comfortable, and had this wonderful velour type fabric. Although it was 10 years old, The med grey colored fabric and other interior materials could be easily cleaned. I hate the cheap looking plastic doors that get scratched so easily? I hate the car seat fabric in my Camry. My dogs travel with me, so they shed. The bad thing about these seats is that the dog hair WILL NOT come out of these seats. Sure, I could leave my dogs at home, but why should I? WTH Toyota? What happened to the interior quality of your vehicles? I hate to know what it would look like in 10 years. I breaks my heart, because I totaled my Solara, then bought this car thinking it was more similar than it really is. It's just a shame that the INTERIOR of a car can make he hate it so bad. (Bought in 2/2017)

Can you hear me now?
By Vivian

2017 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Toyota Camry. I cannot hear myself think in this car while driving on the highway or interstate. I gave Bluetooth a bad rating because I can't hear and people can't hear me. I've never heard such road noise even while riding in much cheaper cars! My 1st two Camry's were so quiet. I had an 18 year old Camry that was MUCH quieter than the one I have now. I am disappointed I did not test drive this on an interstate but I never dreamed Toyota quality would decline this much. The change holder won't last a year. It is so cheaply made (material and design). Oh what a feeling! I'm stuck with this car that sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel.