Used 2014 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:

2014 Toyota Camry SE Rocket Ship

starchild110, 11/25/2013
SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

1st off, I am a Toyota Salesman. I own a 1956 Ford Victoria, a 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 396, 2002 Chevy Silverado and 20 days ago, a 2014 Toyota Camry SE 4 cylinder w/17" rims. Now, I am used to vehicles with big muscle and horsepower...crappy MPG just goes with the program...when I first saw the 14' Camry SE in Cosmic Gray I fell in love. What a sexy car. Now, what would make me think about purchasing a 4 cylinder car? All I have to say is drive one. This is a fast car that, in my car, is giving me 29 MPG. Sexy style, comfort, power, quiet, excellent handling, value and it's gonna last 500,000 miles. Try that in any other car besides a Honda. The ride is affected with the 18" rims.

SE perform different from other Camry

chad_sh, 11/05/2013
SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Test drove the LE and SE, I actually liked the steering feel of the SE, but the LE ride much better. We settled on the SE since the wife like the trim. I will say, the SE steering is a bit too sensitive. I tend to drift on highway, and it jerks when I make adjustment. It maybe my driving pattern. *** update. **** Now that we have had the car for a while, and have a chance to drive rental car of competing model. I realize Camry is just sub-par. Road noise a major issue. The infotainment system is ill logical.

So this is the car that beats the world?

Mark Beeman, 01/18/2016
SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have test driven a few of these mid sized cars lately, stick with the Honda or Volkswagen. Steer clear of this mechanical miscarriage. I am not kidding when I say I was so happy to get back into my 99 Lincoln Continental. I felt like I was riding in a 70s Chevy Vega. It's obvious now to me most people have no idea what a good riding and handling car is who own these things. This had an omnipresent vibration through the seat like riding one of those dinosaur Disney rides . Every time I went to take of from a stop, the front wheels had to spin on the rainy surface. Try owning one of these in Michigan during winter. "Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here".

White Hot Camry

WILLIAM HOTALING, 09/24/2017
SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great car. I have had no problems and would definitely buy again.

Good, Solid, Reliable Vehicle

rickyb3, 11/10/2013
SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a significant update since the first review I posted on this car. I wasn't very impressed in the beginning with the overly firm ride of the SE and the gas mileage was horrible. A service manager at the Toyota dealership told me it would be 20,000 KM before the gas mileage would improve and at the time the vehicle was using 13.5L/100K. I was forced to file a complaint about that to Toyota and learned that the dealer was providing me with false information. Toyota assured me the gas mileage would improve at around 6,000 km, which is the point at which the cars are tested in setting the mileage guidelines. Toyota's information turned out to be correct and the mileage did improve as stated, so much in fact that it gave us 6.7km/100k on a long trip last summer, which is next to unbelievable for a vehicle this size. We couldn't be happier about this result. The gas mileage issue aside, this has proven to be a good, reliable car that is a pleasure to drive. I have either become used to the firmness of the ride or the suspension has loosened up a bit or both, however it is not as much an issue as it used to be. The car has more than enough power, especially for a 4 cylinder, very good steering and brakes and provides enough comfort for long hauls. There hasn't been an unscheduled service yet up to the 30,000 km mark so we are well satisfied with the quality and reliability, and of course the resale value is very good. Update: May 14, 2018 - We have traded this car for a 2018 RAV4.