Used 1991 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

an AMAZING CAR!

Anthony McCabe, 01/22/2005
4dr Sedan

If you are planning to buy a used car for a new driver or someone going off to college... this is the car for you. I bought this car from my next door neighbor in September and the car has had NO problems (knock on wood) and it never has. I bought it because they were selling it to me for an amazing price.. with 209000 miles on it. THE CAR RUNS AMAZINGLY! In snow.. rain.. ice.. it's perfect and I couldnt ask for a better car for 500 bucks! I'd pay 2000 for this car because it is so reliable!

I'll NEVER Part With It!!

Kris, 02/10/2009
Deluxe 4dr Sedan

This is the 2nd Camry (this body style) I've owned (got rid of 1st one- a '90, due to expensive valve job needed) since 2004 and let me tell you, I will literally keep it until it or I bite the dust! I LOVE the body style, both in & out, and with 193,000 miles, you'd never know it. Luckily, this baby has only highway miles. Someone really was meticulous about the maintenance and is from North Jersey. Anyway, I couldn't be happier with it and is a gas saver, not a guzzler! The interior looks brand new with no stains, rips, or holes in the cloth fabric. The mpg is terrific-28/35, I believe. NOT A THING wrong with her! I felt safe on the test-drive and smiled the whole time!

used car

ww, 05/19/2002
4dr Sedan

excellent car ! never has problem!

Well worth it

gritta, 06/10/2002
Deluxe 4dr Wagon

I bought this car in summer of 2000 as my first car (thanks to parents) and other than regular maintenance have not put a penny into it. It doesnt have the power i like, but it handles nice, is comfortable in my multiple hour drives and is always dependable. Would definetly buy another toyota.

unbelievably reliable

JDWarns, 06/06/2002
LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 165k on it and one week later took it on a non-stop 16h road trip.The following year I took another road trip(7hrs each way)with no problems either way.I also made about 5 trips(3.5hrs each way)in one summer with no problems.Has full power,cruise control,air conditioning.not bad for a '91.Basically,I've had this car for over a year,put 20k miles on it,and haven't put a penny into it mechanically. All I needed was new tires.Sure it's nothing pretty to look at and you aren't going to beat anyone off the line with it,but it's an awesome car to get you where you need to go and after all,that's what cars were built for.

12345...13