Used 2003 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

No major problems

Katrina, 09/05/2015
SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It is now 2020 and my car is still performing well. It's still dependable. No major problems.

Love my Solara

Bet Gilbert, 06/08/2018
SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Thought about updating my 2003 Solara but unable to find anything I liked as much as what I have. So, will be keeping it as long as it provides me with a comfortable ride and few repairs.

Bad Blind Spot & Sound, No trunk release

Thang Nguyen, 07/08/2010
SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Don't take me bad, I really like the car for both performance and exterior design. However, blind spot is really big problem, you should buy extra blind spot mirror. Don't trust advertised JBL sound system, I give a 6 on 10 scale. No trunk release inside the car, very inconvenient. Also, you can't read the sound system face plate when there is sunny because of the weird angle.

Life's Little Pleasures

22Graham22, 03/05/2004
SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I just wanted to share my experiences with this car, it's so comfortable to drive. My wife and I took a vacation last year along the California coastline, we took the scenic route with the top down, driving this vehicle for long periods of time was just a pure pleasure, no backaches or problems with driver fatigue. I have to say it's just a wonderful fun car to own, Toyota's legendary reliability takes the worry away, the depreciation is pretty low too.

Good car overall

Johnboy, 05/19/2003
SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very easy to use convertible top. Great handling and responsive tight feel on the road. Feels like a Lexus. Ok, not quite, but darn good. Protective cover that sits on back of convertible sometimes flies off at higher speeds and can be dangerous if you don't pay attention to it. One of it's only flaws.

12345...16