Used 2007 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Amazing
By John Johnson

2007 Toyota Avalon Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Larry H Miller Southwest Hyundai was the perfect choice and Sam put the deal together flawlessly.

New to Toyota
By Misty

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned several Hondas and Nissans in the past. I prefer import vehicles over domestic. After two people advised on getting a Toyota, I began my research and found the Avalon to suit what I was looking for. I have owned the car for 3 months now and I'm beyond happy with it. I will have this vehicle for years to come and I'm confident it will last well beyond my use. It is comfortable, designed well but most importantly I feel very safe in this car.

2007 Avalon
By Herb

2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Reliable and comfortable. Plenty of power and good gas mileage

I'll drive this car until they take it away from m
By Mike

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this Avy in 2007 used with 1200 miles on it. A limo operator had it but traded it for two Lincoln Town Cars! I traveled for work and put 125k on it in three years without a single problem. Car now has 150k on it and it's as strong and comfy as ever. Had to put 1k in it three years ago but that's the only repair besides tires and brakes in all this time and mileage. Car rides smooth and quiet all day at 80 mph these days just as it did when I bought it. Now and then I think about getting something newer but then I take the Avy to the car wash and get it shined up and cleaned inside and I'm good for another year. This is, without a doubt, the best car I've ever owned in my 71 years. Well, to tell the truth, it's really tied with a 1997 Camry we have that has 125k on it. It, too, runs like a sewing machine.

280K MIles and Very Relieable
By Bill From MI

2007 Toyota Avalon Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned a 2007 Touring model for 3 years. I purchased with 180K miles after my Lexus LS430 was totaled. I looked at a number of Avalons but did not want to spend over $10K for a lower mileage one because I drive over 30K miles per year. I bought this specific car thinking that I might drive it for a year while I looked for another LS430. I love the handling and comfort of this car. It does not ride as soft as the LS but it easier to drive because it just soaks up the miles without much steering correction. I tried the Limited model first but found the cooled seats were not as comfortable as those without this feature. I specifically looked for a model that did NOT have the sunroof as this feature limits headroom (I'm 6'2") and need the extra 3" or so that models without the sunroom have. I have put a new battery and brakes on this car. Those have been the only repairs in 100K miles. No check engine lights. No weird noises. Great acceleration. This is a roomy car with a huge back seat. It's not fair to compare with the LS 430 that costs twice as much but there are some areas that seem to not be as nice-like the trunk carpet and trim. Overall, this has been a great used car for us-I would purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a large dependable sedan. Because everyone wants an SUV these tend to be lower priced on the used market (compared to SUV's) and make a great buy for people looking for reasonable transportation.