Used 2017 Subaru WRX STI Limited Consumer Reviews

$37,777

Used WRX for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

57 cars owned and this one does it all...

Eric, 04/21/2019
STI Limited w/Wing 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Unless you need to tow something, or haul more than 5 people, there isn't a better car, period. This satisfies the driver, the player, the metro, the green thumb, mom, girlfriend, kids, teens, and it will make grampa feel young again. It is just SO satisfying to drive. Every muscle car is fast, yes. Problem is, you get 2 gears and unless you want a ticket, the fun is done. I'm shifting as much or as little as I want. I can be docile or aggressive. I can get 25mpg,or I can run it like it's intended and get 20mpg. The interior has SURPRISING room both front and back, and is comfortable when adjusted to your liking. I am 6' and have a toddler car seat behind me with room for both of us to spare. Tremendous tech features and easy logistics. Attention to detail given in the STI Limited, and it feels very modern and sharp. Radio needed adjustment and fine tuning, but sounds terrific through the Harmon Kardon speakers. For performance, the STI HAS IT ALL. AWD, Forged wheels, brembo brakes, big turbo and intercooler, responsive steering, tuned suspension, Adjustable center differential, and 3 adjustable ECM settings on the fly that are very noticeable in their differences. All of it comes with Subaru reliability and durability. I'm just so happy this one fell into my lap. You will not regret it. Like the title says, I've owned 57 cars in 25 years of driving, mostly because I get bored easily. This is my new favorite! Onlu one recommendation...buy the JDM armrest extender for the center console. It was a strange design to have the OEM one so low.