Skip to main content

Used Impreza for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Mini Lexus 300

J Snow, 12/11/2009
2.5i 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Previously drove 2000 and 2002 Impreza hatchbacks. This one is by far the quietest and smoothest driving. Gas mileage about same as 2002 2.5l. Really like the window door frames. Hate limited visibility of sloping back of car and temporary roof rack mounting kit. Standard equipment Bridgestone Potenza tires ride well. Added sheepskin seat covers make front seats comfortable. Lost a couple of wheel well plastic screws holding front fender - sloppy construction. 5-speed gear box smoother than past models, accelerates nicely. Less cargo space than past Impreza models. Best looking Impreza so far and dead ringer as little sister to Lexus 300 SUV.

5 out of 5 stars

Not your neighbors subaru

firsttimer, 08/31/2009
WRX STI 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

One month into ownership of my STI, and what a pleasure to drive. Driven hard in the S# mode it is quite the quick sports car, but move into the I mode and it is pleasantly sedate. Owned an E36 M3, 535xi, RX-7, Prelude over the years. This car the best combination of performance and practicality by far. Never considered the brand before, but glad I did. Love the ability to haul people and golf clubs, and the AWD will be important in the winter. While expensive for a Subaru, a great value. Never had so many people look twice before..the scarcity of the car keeps many wondering what it is.

4.5 out of 5 stars

I love my impreza

ascehp, 02/07/2011
2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD w/Premium Package (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Ive had this car for a month or so, drive it daily as does my husband who kinda thinks its his. Only have a couple of complaints- Interior space is small, my husband who's 6'3 has to push driverside chair all the way back. My toddler's seat sits pretty close to front, so his footprints are everywhere. also found out about the snow issue prev mentioned. Only found out bc husband likes squishing piles of snow. Once the engine was hot it melted and everything was fine. Got up to 65 before shaking started and it was minor. Still I love my car and so does everyone who gets to drive it!

3.63 out of 5 stars

2009 Subaru Impreza - Poor in Heavy Snow

djarvinen, 12/17/2010
2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The 2009 Subaru Impreza we purchased has for the most part been a very good car. It handles well, has plenty of power, controls are well placed, is spacious and has very nice styling. The big problem is handling in heavy snow! The car has a design flaw that allows snow to build up above the front axle which causes heavy vibrations above 45 mph. At 60 mph the vibrations become violent. We were told by the dealership that we would need to use a high pressure hose to clear the snow out (pretty hard to do in inclement weather/conditions).

5 out of 5 stars

WRX Finally!!

Eclem, 11/14/2009
WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Premium Package (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've owned 4 Impreza's so, sure; I drink da Kool-Aid. I had my own mfgr's. rep. business for 17 years and Impza's were THE answer for lots of winter driving all over New England. The performance / price quotient was perfect. Am now retired and driving less than 10k / yr - so I finally got the "slightly" impractical / monster fun WRX 5-door Premium. AWD has saved my bacon for many years so I had to stay with it - and Subaru reliability has been so solid - had to stay there too. Yep, the audio quality is lacking but I don't really need much juice to listen to my redneck talk shows. FM reception IS very good - we live in the country so it must be. Did spring for Winter 205's on 16x7 Alloys.

12345...18