Skip to main content

13 for sale near you
1...

Loving my 2024 Forester in cascade green silica

Ava , 02/19/2024
2024 Subaru Forester Touring 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 11/23 (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

A week ago I took delivery of a 2024 Forester Touring trim ( Ontario Canada). Previously I had a 2020 Forester Convenience trim and wanted to get a new Forester before the redesign, I’m not a fan of the 2025. The touring trim offers excellent value and it has a lot of features. Heated seats ( front) and steering wheel, panoramic sun roof, power lift gate, larger screen. After driving German vehicles for many years I switched over to Subaru and now I’m a total fan of the brand. Beside Subaru I test drove so many other vehicles including RAV4- super expensive, cramped interior, long wait times, CRV- nice but very pricey and owners are complaining about quality, Mazda, BMW, Jeep- caught fire during the test drive! Even considered Audi because the Quattro is so nice to drive but my bank account couldn’t handle the cost of repairs. The Subaru was more comfortable, did everything well, was well priced, has 5 star safety rating, is a beast through snow and it’s reliable. And I don’t find it’s too slow or the CVT bad. Just don’t drive it like a performance car and you will find the power and handling more than ok. Excellent visibility too so it’s great for road trips. If you are in the market for a new vehicle test drive a Subaru.

Great bang for the buck

Grant, 01/16/2024
2024 Subaru Forester Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I had a 2016 Kia that was paid off and wanted something with AWD. Did many days/hours of research, looking, and personal experiences from family and friends. Subaru was up there already as an eyeballing as my grandparents in MN had one they drive down to KS where I am every year in theirs. Racked up 300k miles and they still have it up there as a back up. Price wise, it was asinine to get a 4x4 truck now as they are way too expensive for what they are unless you have to have one for work. Plus they lack in traction compared to AWD SUV’s/cars, I’ve had them multiple times and hence why most up in MN don’t use “4x4 trucks”. Anyways, I chose the forester sport model. Had the best of all worlds compared to the premium and wilderness. Acceleration as its reviews in “under powered”, guess depends on who’s driving….i don’t need to accelerate super fast as I use my eyes and brain to judge lights and other vehicles. Will be in the family for a long time and will get another once I pay this off and whenever I want a new one.

from ford escape se to 2024 forester touring

zaine, 12/07/2023
2024 Subaru Forester Touring 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 11/23 (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

not yet delivered probably near end of January hopefully, but this will be my last new vehicle i buy, traded in my 2017 ford escape se, i have been looking around and researching online for over 6 months took numerous suvs for test drives and finally made the plunge, and ordered the 2024 forester touring after taking countless suvs for test drives i simply found the forester the most comfortable driving vehicle, and after 3 test drives i made up my mind, this was the one for sure, so here's hoping i made the right choice after all these months of test driving and looking around, but i truly love the design and comfort of this suv and ride is not even comparable to my escape to say the least ,just a good looking and riding suv all around would fully recommend if your looking, take a look and test drive the 2024 subaru forester, i was quite amazed with handling capabilities of this suv and ride quality and inside comfort of the seats is great.

2024 Subaru Forester
At a Glance:
  • 4 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • 5 Packages
  • $27,095starting MSRP
Build & PriceSubaru.com
*MSRP is subject to change and varies based on availability, trim level, option packages, and retailer-installed accessories. MSRP excludes destination and delivery charges, tax, title, registration, and other fees. Retailer sets actual price. See your retailer for details. 2024 Subaru Forester Sport shown has an MSRP of $31,865.

Subaru is solid

Ed, 08/29/2023
2024 Subaru Forester Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my second Subaru Forester. I have 2006 and now a 2023. I love the build quality, the safety, visibility, and durability. I guess most folks want a turbo option but I find the performance is fine. I don't care about a couple of seconds difference going 0-60. I compared the Forester to the CRV and RAV 4 and preferred the Forester.

Good enough

ccj, 01/03/2024
2024 Subaru Forester 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Lane centering should be tuneable for a driver, depending on driving style. Engine weakness is noticeable, but not as bad as many claim. The torque is applied in the right places, but no one is going to mistake it for a Tesla type (your choice of Tesla here). The visibility is impressive, though the seats are covered with a cheap fabric on my Base model and I am skeptical about how long the ergonomic support can last. The seat adjustment functions seem to be the industry standard. Electronic wizardry is straightforward.

3 out of 5 stars