MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $709
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Traded an HR-V for a Crosstrek

Mike G., 10/02/2020
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Crosstrek is a better built SUV than the HR-V. Feels solid, quieter and handles 100% better. Awesome AWD best in the market. Best of all Made in Japan, Vin# begins with the letter J. After 6 weeks of owning the 2021 Crosstrek I regret not buying it earlier.

Excellent initial quality

Rick and Teri, 10/08/2020
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Drives like a dream. Lane departure works well. 2nd vehicle with Distance Pacing Cruise Control . I’m a fan. Very smooth comfortable drive. Love the transmission. 2.5 liter Boxer Engine very gutsy.

Excellent Value & Best AWD System

Monty Fowler, 12/11/2020
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We've had our 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Sport for a week now. What a great little crossover! Comfortable, spunky, very capable off-road, tons of cargo space with the back seats folded down, great tech, and compelling styling combine to make a tremendous value. I got $2,800 off the sticker price and 1.9% APR financing. No brainer purchase. My wife loves it and it will be her daily driver. Looking forward to taking it on road trips. If you are looking for a small crossover with solid road manners and the ability to handle some light to moderate off-road work, then be sure to add this one to your test-drive list.

Ad
Build Your Crosstrek®
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $22,245starting MSRP

Value for what it is!!!

Erwin from Chicago, 10/03/2020
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just bought a 2021 Subaru crosstrek limited with the new 2.5 engine , of course cvt transmission , Most cars now are cvt transmission. Feels safe and performed well , living in Chicago AWD is a must., easy to drive got more power now a bump of 30 hp you can feel it , no slouch here , fun car , made in Japan fit and finish are tighter it’s like Japanese made quality car tolerances are more accurate, test drive it with AWD handling all four wheels always on.resale on this cars are very good too.

Transmission Issues

AngrySubaru, 01/21/2021
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I had a 2019 Crosstrek and put about 21,000 miles on it with no issues at all. Loved the car except for the sluggish acceleration. I got a great deal on a 2021 Crosstrek Sport so I bought it about 2 months ago. I was driving back from Colorado, car has about 3000 miles on it at the time, and out of no where the dash lit up with errors. AT Transmission Oil light was blinking, check engine light came on and eyesight quit working. There was no warning or anything. We had already driven about 400 miles that day out of 600 with no issues. It was very scary. I pulled over for a while and then started the car again. All the warning lights were off and we continued on our trip. We did make it home, but when I took the car in to get it looked at they said it was a solinoid that triggered the error message PO977. I asked them what they were going to do about it and they said I would have to wait for it to happen again. WTF Subaru? So next time it happens I can be stranded in the middle of nowhere. I think I am going to have to take the car back and see if I can trade it in for a Honda or a Toyota. Huge Subaru fan, but this is an epic fail in my books.

12345...8