Used 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used B9 Tribeca for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Love it!

Drake, 08/20/2005

This has been a great few weeks, drives with comfort and luxury. Handles Pennsylvania bumpy roads well, no more backache!

Drove it and I was sold

junochoe, 07/10/2005

I have owned the Tribeca for about three weeks and I am continuously amazed. When we first test drove it, I noticed how smooth this SUV's boxer engine revs and how much willingness it has on acceleration. I also did some crazy turns in a parking lot and I noticed minimum body roll and solid grip during acceleration from the Tribeca's AWD. Recently, I took my Tribeca on slick and wet winding roads at about 45 mph, and the Tribeca kept its composure. At no time did I feel excessive body roll or loss of traction. This is one fun car to drive! The exterior is a bit funky, but I've learned to love it. Also, the interior is pretty space-age but very comfortable.

Why did it take Subaru so long?

cptplt, 10/08/2005

Surprisingly smooth and road holding tenacious in wet. If you need lots of room for a 5 seater but occasionally need 7 seats, this beats any minivan I have had before. Pickup more than adequate. Best build quality of any Subaru I have had and this is the 5th.

Fun "Car" to Drive

DDillman, 10/31/2005

We have driven 6000 miles to date in the last 5 months. This is a very fun "car" to drive. My wife is 5'1" and loves it. We looked at ALL of the other options out there. Until this we could not look at Subaru due to the fact we use the 6+ passenger seating often. I still don't know how my 10 year old fits in the 3rd seat. She says it's very comfortable. As long as the family is happy so am I! What a fun car to drive, very sporty. I am looking forward to ski season to see how this vehicle does in the snow!

Solid performer

FuzzyJohn, 07/03/2006

I live on a dirt road and the B9 Tribeca handles washboarding like a champ, feeling little vibration in the body or steering. On paved roads, the ride is smooth and gives minimal feeling of sway at moderate speeds. The look takes getting used to but it grows on you quickly. I enjoy the fact the controls and readouts are simple and easy to use. The seats are comfortable and I don't feel cramped with the amount of room in the front seat area. The rear leg room leaves something to be desired but the seats are deep and can be adjusted to give adequate room for knees. Overall, I believe it is equal to most luxury cars and a big improvement on every SUV and off-road vehicle I have driven.