Used 1996 Saturn S-Series Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used S-Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

First car, hopefully last car

b stearns, 03/29/2018
SC1 2dr Coupe

I adore this car and have from day one. This car saved my life in a freeway incident due to how it handled when a semi lost tires in front of me. It never complains, it holds up under any weather condition, and it runs like new to this day. Good regular care will keep this vehicle into its 20's and older. I'm glad I bought it and I'll hold onto it until there's nothing left to hold onto.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

Scott Ressler, 02/16/2018
SC1 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 150,000 miles on it from a dealer. Hot red, it gets looks! t's fun to drive, dependable, works like its new. No issues. Great on gas very good performance. My favorite car I have owned and I have owned BMWs and Porsches. I'll keep her until she dies.

economical and smart

fimo, 02/22/2003

My Saturn has never let me down. It needed a windshield wiper motor replacement and I went through a few radios and some tires, but the important parts of this car just work. I keep wondering if I'll ever have to put brake pads on it. At around 55k it started to squeak a little in the dashboard but who doesn't.

Great First Car

sc296, 02/27/2013

I have a '96 SC2. It has about 145,000 miles on it and runs like it is new. The interior is a little small, especially when you try to pack people into the back seats, but for driving it is very confortable. It has great handling and hugs corners and is very fun, especially with performance mode on the transmission. It is very reliable, everything works, all I have to do is keep the oil changed. Overall, it is a great first car, gets 30mpg and is fun to drive.

Still Looks New!

HeadStockWendy, 04/12/2002

Excellent bright red paint job that is not found on newer Saturns! Beautiful sleek body with hidden headlights; handles like an expensive sports car!

12345...6