Used 1992 Saturn S-Series Consumer Reviews

Used S-Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Best Car I've Owned

JonMan, 08/23/2002

Had this one for ten years. In that time only had to take it in a few times for minor repairs and normal maintenance. No major breakdowns yet. Drove it all over Western Europe while in the Army and across country when I came home. By far, the best car purchacse I've ever made.

STILL GOING

saturn girl, 08/26/2002

WE BOUGHT OUR SATURN AT 164000 AND NOW AFTER THREE YEARS, IT HAS OVER 206000 MILES. IT HAS BEEN A VERY REILABLE CAR AND WE HAVE ONLY HAD TO DO THE USUAL OIL CHANGE AND TIRES. WE WILL KEEP IT UNTIL SHE DIES, HOPEFULLY TILL 300000 MILES.

My review

Alison Amelia, 09/01/2002

I have had my car for 4 years and have been very pleased with it. I had never thought about buying a Saturn befour, but now that I have had one, I think I will stick with this make.

save you money!

Sir It Got Better!, 10/30/2002

purchased 160K now DEAD at 280K. burns a LOT of oil - 1 L of oil with every 2nd fuel up! Good fuel econ. Problems include: alternator died, battery died, clutch died, and now the engine is dead - broke 5 of 8 rocker arms on start-up!! Was good for a while but soon became a major pain. Put on a lot of miles and is NOT comfortable on long trips. Parts VERY expensive (windshield, engine parts, etc) not many were made at time of manufacture and some parts are impossible to find (such as a set of new rocker arms!) Enjoy while you can but dump it off before the miles get to high!

Dependable Manual Transmission

cheffer, 11/05/2002

I have driven my SL for almost 200,000 miles and have only replaced the tires, battery, brakes, oil, and an alternator

12345...7