Used 2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:

Good Truck
By Ajt

2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Met my expectations very well. Always proud to drive it.

Great Truck! Hands down
By PaulK

2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My first pickup and a great experience. I bought this one used with only 6K on the odometer. I was looking at Fords but the pricing was out of my reach. My friend has the Ford Platinum and headaches ever since he bought it used. I'm very happy with this truck. Haven't had any significant problems in almost 6 years and 100K miles of driving. Sometimes the remote door locks get finicky but every car has it's issues. I'll take that one. Great acceleration. Great looks with the center console and duel exhaust. The 5.7 Hemi sounds great starting up every morning. I wish the all manufacturers of pickups could put longer beds on them as standard equipment. Definitely needs backup assistance.

Almost 6 years.
By Greg

2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Owned this truck almost 6 years and it's been great to me. Lived on Long Island in NY for 5 of those years and am just now needing brakes. Been through 2 sets of tires, both wore great. Really no complaints with this trick!

About 116,000 miles, still rolling
By Don

2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

At 75000 miles and 3 payments left on this truck, I got a leak in the roof. Auto repair facility says they fixed a leaky 3rd brake light at the top of rear window which is what it was.

No more problems with this truck. Somewhere along the way, I had a brake job (I think around 80,000 miles (good brakes)) and replaced the battery around 90,000 miles. On the negative side, my mileage has slipped from and average of 18 to an average of about 16.5 or so. New plugs, filters etc didnt seems to help. Realistically speaking, this may be a heavier foot. This is a fabulous truck on the highway, love taking trips in it.

Mopar or NO car