Skip to main content

None for sale nearby. Instead:

GREAT

Margretta, 07/29/2004
GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Its a great and fun car to drive!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Cool Ride

JohnWill, 12/15/2008
GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

As with any other Pontiac I have owned I am well pleased. It's a hot looking car and the one I have has leather and all the bells and whistles on the inside. Gas mileage is surprisingly good and it's pretty fast on the get go. No creaks or rattles and the sound system is good. Great little sporty ride.

Good Car

greg, 04/18/2005
GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is pretty fast and fun to drive and a very great buy for its price. Its my first car and I happy with the choice I made.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Great buy for performance

Daniel Goosen, 06/07/2006
GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome car for the money, solid and fun to drive. I have owned three Grand Prix's 97 to 2000. This is the first Grand Am GT1, great little car with great get up and go!

Pontiac Grand Am GT1

David, 02/18/2007
GT1 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Grand Am GT, the first was a 99 and was in a $7500 worth of damage accident with a child in the back. It held up perfect! very solid car. I never had any problems. Now I have the 2005 GT1 and am even happier! I have driven with friends in there Honda's and they continue to say "American cars break down and Japanese cars, never" but the truth is, if you do your homework and read reviews, that is not true, they actually need servicing too, and the $$$ they put into it to preform like mine, haha. My car out classes anything next to it except for an Eclipse w/turbo I tried to race and a Corvette. I plan to add to the engine to enhance it more, the handling is perfect. Go Pontiac!