Used 1994 Pontiac Grand Am Coupe Consumer Reviews

$816 - $2,100

Used Grand Am for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Cat

BirdieSeeker, 07/08/2009
SE 2dr Coupe

We bought this car new and it now has 240,000 miles on it. Never had any major problems other than AC and always gets around 35mpg with 5 speed manual and quad 4. Some rust started to show after 13 years over the rear wheels and had to replace radiator and cat. conv. recently. Have taken good care of it and it has taken good care of us.

I LOVE MY 1994 GRANDAM

GRANDAMLOVER, 12/26/2002
SE 2dr Coupe

I BOUGHT THIS CAR WITH 19,000 MILES AND IT NOW HAS 142,000. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH IT. I CHANGE THE OIL ON TIME AND HAVE TUNE-UPS AND TRANSMISSION SERVICES REGULARLY AND IT HAS RUN LIKE A DREAM. I HATE TO GET RID OF IT, BUT I NEED FOUR DOORS WITH KIDS

Great Car

lamp249, 12/28/2006
GT 2dr Coupe

This is a great car to drive. Its reliable, comfortable, and has some power. With its good looks and nice motor, it is the perfect car for anyone.

my baby

fieryscarlett, 03/25/2003
GT 2dr Coupe

I Love My Car!!

good old car

larry4250, 01/24/2012
SE 2dr Coupe

When I bouught the car it was pretty rough, 193k miles, no AC, passenger power window not in working condition, very sticky ignition, motor mount rattle, leaky sun roof, headliner falling down,,,,,you name the problem and this car was probably suffering from it. I have drove this car for several months now and have invested several hundred dollars to make the needed improvements, and it is very clear that my car was simply not taken care of. it now has well over 205k miles on it and still going strong. cranks right up in the cold without hesitation, does not use any oil, and offers about 32 Hmpg. Over all its a good old car, fun to drive and does great on gas.