Used 1993 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews

$778 - $1,837

Used Sentra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

THE ABSOLUTE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

Michelle, 04/18/2018
XE 4dr Sedan

This car is like my right arm, not a separate entity... my '93 Nissan Sentra XE is literally my true love. An antique this year, 5-speed manual, has 272,765 miles on it, has never been wreaked, and I've been driving it off & on for almost 20 years(bought it from my mom 3 years ago) I've never even gotten a ticket in it! I'd recommend this car to anyone & everyone! I LOVE U NISSAN!!!!!

The best car ever!!

crystaaall, 11/03/2008
XE 4dr Sedan

I absolutely love my Sentra! I bought it with 90,000 miles and I am up to 198,000 with no problems. I have had people try to buy it from me but I refuse, I will keep it until it dies. It has been the most reliable, low maintenance car I have ever owned. I would buy another one in a heartbeat!

I love this car. It has been the best.

Laura, 01/05/2007
XE 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. I purchased the car when it had only 12 mi on the odometer and now it has 163,000! It is still in top running form. I only recently had to replace the clutch after 150,000 miles. Buy a Sentra if you get the chance.

Gonna Drive it 'til it dies!

Coach , 04/03/2002
E 4dr Sedan

Bought my Sentra brand new in '93 for about $8,000! Aside from the poor paint job (started wearing away around 5 years into it), I love my car! We're fixin' to celebrate our 10 year anniversary next year, and although I really want one of them new Frontiers, I think I'll drive this one until she dies!!!

Good car except for electrical system

PeteJ, 05/14/2002
XE 4dr Sedan

With over 100,000 miles on it, I have had relatively few problems with the car. Every problem that I do have, however, has been electrical. The electric odometer sensor went bad, then the blower switches, now the left headlight intermitantly works or doesn't (there's a short - I have to jiggle it to get it back on - a real pain). But for the mileage I certainly can't complain too much. Overall it is a good economical car, if not boring.