Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Sentra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

THE ABSOLUTE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

Michelle, 04/18/2018
1993 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

This car is like my right arm, not a separate entity... my '93 Nissan Sentra XE is literally my true love. An antique this year, 5-speed manual, has 272,765 miles on it, has never been wreaked, and I've been driving it off & on for almost 20 years(bought it from my mom 3 years ago) I've never even gotten a ticket in it! I'd recommend this car to anyone & everyone! I LOVE U NISSAN!!!!!

4.75 out of 5 stars

The best car ever!!

crystaaall, 11/03/2008
1993 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

I absolutely love my Sentra! I bought it with 90,000 miles and I am up to 198,000 with no problems. I have had people try to buy it from me but I refuse, I will keep it until it dies. It has been the most reliable, low maintenance car I have ever owned. I would buy another one in a heartbeat!

4.75 out of 5 stars

A terrific car

Lee Sen, 09/05/2002
1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

I got it for two years and it hadn't make me blue yet. It's very easy to go around 35 miles.It's not powerful enough to speed up very fast (1.6L), but once it reaches 50mph and up, it takes very very little effort to keep the speed. In two years, I changed oil every 3000 miles and I only changed the brakes once. I'd like to say it's terrific.

5 out of 5 stars

I love this car. It has been the best.

Laura, 01/05/2007
1993 Nissan Sentra XE 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. I purchased the car when it had only 12 mi on the odometer and now it has 163,000! It is still in top running form. I only recently had to replace the clutch after 150,000 miles. Buy a Sentra if you get the chance.

3.75 out of 5 stars

High capacity driving

bryan, 06/10/2010
1993 Nissan Sentra E 4dr Sedan

Well I am a Rather large man 330 lbs and 6,2" offensive tackle size. LOL., son is 220 and tall, daughter is 6,1" and 200 lbs. Need some rear shocks now- Wonder why? LOL so this vehicle can carry around some pretty heavy loads. Winter I use studded tires. Up and down the bc hills and when it snows at times people are required to use chains. This vehicle just scampers up and down these hills. I'm a great driver but I have to give some credit to this little yet big car. When I purchased it it puffed some smoke. So I kept fresh oil in her. Keep changing the oil. I have put some oil treatments in her too. Still puffs some smoke at lights. LOL. It still keeps ticking.