Used 2014 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Rogue for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Fantastic car all around!

johnny1965, 04/23/2014
SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This crossover is designed for luxury! It's wonderfully appointed & plush with padded dash, plush padded door armrests & center console as well as the most comfortable seats. Mine included navigation upgrade and panoramic moonroof. It is impressive! I've had mine < 3 months and average between 23.3 and 28 MPG CITY driving. Acceleration is not an issue. I notice that I am still way ahead of about 90% of traffic when leaving an intersection without even close to flooring it. Buy a Mustang if you feel you HAVE to be 1st. No acceleration safety issues here! I was sold on the 2014 RAV4, but is just simply cheap looking and feeling compared to 2014 Rogue. Toyota really screwed up.

LYING NISSAN

consilium, 05/05/2014
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased the 2014 Rogue SL AWD The interior lay out is quit well I love the soft touch materials around the cabin also the seats are very comfortable both front and rear. The Infotainment works OK, but While navigating through the menus I see a lag within the response. The power lift gate is convenient. The EPA estimate for the Rogue AWD is 25 city/32 highway averaging 28 MPG. My best MPG is 34.8 Worst MPG 24.3, to attain the 34.8 MPG I have to drive the speed limit, but I think it's worth it. the O/D button works well when passing 18 wheeler's or zipping through traffic. Overall I am happy with my investment & advise anybody who is shopping for a SUV to test drive the Rogue.

go ahead pay twice as much for a label

jaceak, 03/12/2014
SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

this vehicle has a luxury vibe, even without leather seats. great interior, with pano roof. very smooth operator overall. gas mileage is never what they advertise, except on my altima, which is at least 32 overall. bottom line, technology and manufacturing methods have trickled down to the point where lower priced cars are just as good. had 11 lexus cars and this rogue rides as good as any of them...enjoy!

So incredibly impressed!

stlrpsu, 03/01/2014
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My lease was about up on my 2011 Mazda CX-9, which I loved. I decided to look at the Rogue since I loved the redesign. After test driving it I decided it was WELL worth getting a car that was a little smaller than the CX-9. The CVT has some noise but, honestly, it is the same as most engines revving up a hill or speeding up. It drive SOO smoothly. I got the Premium Package on the SL and it has EVERYTHING! The interior is beautiful, the touch screen is big and beautiful, the seats are SOO comfortable, and this car handles so amazingly well, as well as or better than my CX-9 did! I am getting about 23 mpg, but I only have about 400 miles on the car and I mainly drive city. Awesome car!

Reality with MPG

jadecan, 04/07/2014
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my new Rogue! It drives so quiet and smooth compared to the Honda I had! I am hearing a lot of concerns about the Rogue not living up to the MPG. With any vehicle the MPG are based on a standard way of driving the vehicle. If you hit the highway and put your gas pedal to the floor and drive 75-80 every where you go, yes, you will be lucky to get 24-25 mpg- its a 4 cyl. engine that you are making work overtime. I believe the standards used for all vehicles for highway testing is 60-65 mph. With normal acceleration- no noise! I have been averaging about 30 mpg on the highway when doing the speed limit.

12345...13