Used 2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Survived a collision and totaled it
By Joe S

2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Silver Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Yes, she saved me and my family from some major collision. Lady decided to pull out in front of me while I was travelling down the highway. I swerved doing 45 mph into the oncoming lane but my front passenger side contacted her front driver side and pushed her all the way to the curb, turning her car about 180 degrees. The airbags deployed and saved us from what could have been some life threatening injuries. I couldn't open my door as the front of the car shifted in and jammed the door. Thank goodness this Pathfinder was built sturdy enough to take such an awful blow. We all escaped unscathed and am thankful that I had a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, any other car I don't think we would be as lucky.

Overpriced
By Liana

2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Space is tight for adults. 3 rows 2 for children one for adults and nothing for obese passengers

my picker finally worked
By jeff flood

2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am a the guy who buys something and if it does everything it supposed to do..I have track record staying with that product..I had 4 or 5 Saturn's...all good until they stopped making them. I had my heart set on a different SUV....but a friend recommended a Nissan pathfinder..I took it for a drive and fell in love....I just lost my job and things are borderline impossible....all I worry about is how can I keep this car....one of the few good decisions I have made...I still love this car....and am recomending it to all...

Great vehicle
By Moises Santiago

2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had Pathfinders since 2007, I had a 2008, 2009 and now have 2012 since that year. I cant complain, it is an amazing vehicle, I have drove this vehicle from NC to NY to TX to AL, anyways this vehicle is just great for whatever you need it, great spacing, I have a family of five and we are super comfortable. NAV system is great, the radio sound is great (BOSE), only bad part is that doesn't have USB ports and cant connect your Ipod with Bluetooth, cell phone works great with Bluetooth. It came with a DVD system and two wireless headsets, that's great for the kids. Like I said I have had mine since 2012 and it runs perfectly, no issues, paint is still awesome, so I can trust that I will have this great vehicle for many many more years. I recommend to anyone.

Great for safety!
By Scott Perry

2012 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I survived a rear in car crash in my Pathfinder, from a fellow going 40 mph and I was at a dead stop. Just a few weeks later I was hit in a head-on car crash! The car saved my life! It can really take a pounding.