Skip to main content

Bulletproof!!!

jonnom130, 01/10/2015
updated 05/10/2022
LE 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased this vehicle with 220k miles and was skeptical because of the mileage. However, this skepticism was short lived. This truck is solid! There are no fluid leaks, seeping gaskets, or strange noises. It doesn't smoke, knock, or tick. I am amazed at how well it runs with such high mileage. EVERYTHING works as it should. I have had to make a few minor repairs that are common with high mileage vehicles. I recommend this model year vehicle to anyone looking for reliable transportation. My only complaint is the fuel economy. I have to say it gets terrible gas mileage. Expect about 13 city and no more than 20 on the highway. UPDATE: 332,000 miles later still runs strong. Best car I’ve ever owned. Has never left me stranded

Still going

jma10, 03/09/2015
LE 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I inherited this car from my parents. My dad used to drive for a living and I received it with over 200K miles. I just hit 303K and still going strong. I love this car and the only problem I'm having is finding something equivalent to upgrade it. The newer pathfinders are completely redesigned with a third row seat that I am not thrilled about. I love my cargo space and moving 4-5 time in college, I could fold down my seats and fit just about anything including large furniture. Of course I didn't maintain my car as properly as I should have being a young adult but my check engine light stays on.

2002 Pathfinder

Mike Toomey, 03/19/2016

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

1 out of 5 stars

BAD CAR!!!!

Joe Farmer, 07/14/2002
LE 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I DONT CARE WHAT EVRYONE ELSE SAYS!! THIS CAR SUCKS!!!!!!!!! I've already taken the pile of glue in 15 times in the past 3 months. The transmissions suck. And they're the best part of the car! I almost threw up the car rocked so much and was amazed at how bad the gas milage was. I Cant belive this thing comes from NISSAN!!

4 out of 5 stars

I DIDN'T FIT (DID NOT BUY)

SLIM LOEWE, 07/01/2002
LE 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I DID ALL MY HOMEWORK. CONSUMERS REPORT,EDMUNDS.COM. I WENT TO PURCHASE A LE. ALTHOUGH I DO NOT LIKE LEATHER , THE LE HAD IT SO I COULD GET POWER SEATS.IT ALSO HAD A SUN ROOF (A MUST HAVE). IM 6'4" AND 195 LBS. THERE WAS NO ROOM! MY HEAD TOUCHED THE ROOF & MY LEGS WERE CRAMPED UP UNDER THE STEERING WEEL WITH NO ROOM ON EITHER SIDE.

12345...6