Skip to main content
$33,310

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    4 out of 5 stars

it's actually a 2022

walter, 04/21/2022
    Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

bought the 2022 Nissan Platinum package after owning the 2018 model. Best vehicles we have ever owned. Great looking exterior with the white color and black trim. Inside the front and back seats are the most comfortable we have set in. The interior trim is very stylish. I know this current generation of Murano is 7 years old but there is a reason they have not changed it. Sharp looking vehicle!

Love my Murano

Big Daddy, 07/03/2022
    Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We had to borrow our son's Rouge our fairly New 21- F150 was in a shop I was surprised how easy the Nissan Rouge drove the F -150 Super cab it had transmission issues the Ford Dealership put us off for over Two months we where forced to go directly to manager .they worked on it two hours to only tells nothing was wrong we left being very disappointed so it was clear Ford warranty service was a bust sadly the truck only had 7,000 miles on it so we new right then it would been a long battle with Ford on any issues so we gave up .we went to Nissan they showed us the new. murano platinum we drove it I for the first in months Iwas happy.they made us a very good deal we couldn't pass up .we had to eat a little but it was worth not dealing with Ford anymore .the Murano is now 3 month's old and it drives like a dream and great dealership help its a far cry from Ford .besides I new something else had to he wrong with the F-150 we had no choice when driving the F150 I had to always make very extremley wide turns or it would ride the curb to much .a tire shop looked at before we finished trading it in .they found an issue the rear Axel was out of line.now oddly Ford had looked at it and again the said nothings wrong .but this Tire shop caught the problem right ofg and fixed it ..but by nowe we now we wsd trading it for our new 22 Murano .you can only do so much with some Dealerships and we'd suffered long enough with Ford .we lost some money buy least we now have a it's more reliable car and a much more ethical dealership. Sometimes happiness cost you more. Now as life goes you win some and lose some .I still love my 22 Murano Platinum so far she's a winner .

3 out of 5 stars

Comfort at affordability

Micheal Sayers , 08/06/2022
    S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Overall then design is smooth and refined. Inside has comfort for long drives and is enjoyable for commuting around town. Pros- comfortable, easy to drive , rides like a more expensive vehicle , good safety ratings.* Cons- the blind spot in the pillars . This is my biggest concern. I've had too many closes calls due to the pillar blinding oncoming traffic. It doesn't seem like it would casue this kind of issue , but after driving around for 4 months now it definitely is. *I'm unsure how something that can cause that much of a view restriction got the safety rating it did. Engine has power , but the CVT really makes that power disappointing unless you mash on the throttle. 2022 model really was disappointing from a dated model look it's the same interior from 5 yrs ago. It seems Nissan updated everything but the Murano. Overall if they redesigned some features and got rid of the blind spot I'd definitely give it 5 stars . Until then 3 it is.