2020 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews

$31,730

Save as much as $6,586
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love my Murano!

Mel Fox, 05/21/2020
SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Smooth ride and is a beast in the New England snow! I have had this car for 3 years with no problems! I have the SL with soft leather, heated seats, panoramic moon roof, Navi with a nice big screen, Bose speakers and 360 camera. Amazing and good size for a mid size SUV! Fully loaded at a great price!

Good purchase

Jim Fusco, 12/30/2019
Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Good ride and handling. Plenty of power from six cylinder. Interior first class. Would buy it again.

Solid Choice

Murano Fan Club, 02/13/2020
Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We're very happy to be leasing the 2020 Nissan Murano Platinum. There is little difference in monthly leasing costs across the Murano range, from S to SL to SV to Platinum, even though the "out the door" prices to purchase them differ greatly. We ended up with a Platinum Murano full of attractive features for about $30/month more than the stripped down SL or SV that was thought to be our "low cost" alternative. Key features for us: large cargo area, comfortable ride, convenient electronics, easy to master safety features (sonar, cameras, lane and speed controls); we're not looking for towing capacity, great acceleration or "sports car handling" in our SUV. For us, the new Murano is a significant upgrade over our previous leased vehicle (Infiniti QX50) for slightly less money per month.

Ad
Build Your Murano®
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 4 Trims

Saved my life

B.M. , 06/04/2020
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had the truck For about 18 months then someone decided to t-bone me at 60 mph. Walked out with only 4 cracked ribs and that was only because my side hit the console. Buying a 2020 murano to replace it. Drives like a car and got 34.6 mpg on a 280 mile open road trip. Thanks Nissan!

Very good car.

Umb.Unc., 09/19/2020
SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very comfortable and pleasant to drive. Excellent finish.