Used 2012 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

LOVE THE MURANO!
By SharonK

2012 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm on my 4th Nissan Murano & I don't know what the company can do to add any more features. The new 2018 has features far & above the 2012. Been driving Nissans since they were Datsuns & they have always been reliable, comfortable vehicles. The Murano is stylish, reliable and I've enjoyed traveling on the roads with it.

Mucho Murano
By Bhappy

2012 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Excellent SUV

75 K and still running well
By Steve

2012 Nissan Murano SUV SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Five years and 75,000 miles the car continues to run well with fairly low maintenance cost. If not for the uncomfortable drivers seat, would tend to keep the car going for another 75K. Minor annoyance is road noise at interstate speeds. Gave up on the dealer long ago, their bottom line, not the customer, comes first. Attempted to contact new owner, with feedback on my experiences, but manager never returned my email. Overall though, a very satisfactory car.

We are lovin it!
By SUV buyer

2012 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We bought a 2012 Murano SL (FWD) 3 months ago and it delivers just about everything we wanted the vehicle for. It has great acceleration with 260 HP and pretty good handling. The interior is very nice and upscale. We both like the styling of the vehicle because it does not look like every other SUV on the road and we both pretty much have not found anything we don't like about the 2012 Murano. We got a great price as compared to how much it cost when new and we saved roughly $20,000 purchasing the vehicle for $17,000 as apposed to it's new $37,000 price!

Uncomfortable!
By Nancy

2012 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I hate the drivers seat. 2 years now and still hate it. I have the Ieather seats and it cuts into the back of my right leg. Passengers complained about the back seats on a long road trip. Said they were like concrete blocks. Repairs have been ok until today. Control arm and tie rods are going at 70,000 miles. 1400.00 with some other regular maint. that needs to done. Will put towards a deposit on another vehicle. Done with a numb right leg.