List Price Estimate

Used Murano CrossCabriolet for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Awesome Car

mistakall, 12/18/2013
2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my vehicle about 4 days ago and I am loving every minute of it. It defenitly turns heads and I get compliments galore. I luv riding with my top down enjoying the breeze and openess getting plenty of Florida sunshine on me. I got all the bells and whistles so far my favorite is the bluetooth audio streaming now I can listen to all my favorite songs....lol...I got a great deal on my vehicle through my insurance company I saved over $10,000.00 no kidding so this was a steal for me. I wanted to purchase this on my 50th bday but couldn't afford it but now i'm the happiest i've ever been in a vehicle.

Owned 2 Cross Cabs---I'm 6'7" and am comfortable!!

Larry Yeisley, 01/24/2016
2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Not for everyone. Fun to drive-- a tall man's sports car. Fun to drive, gets plenty of great, positive comments. Best vehicle I have owned. Definitely not a good vehicle for a young family with small children.

Classy

Ruby Etcheson , 07/09/2019
2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My husband surprised me with a 2014 pearl white with a camel tone Nissan Cabriolet. My granddaughters and I loved the car. It was such a head turner. There was only two in our area. One morning when taking my granddaughter to school, I pulled out in front of a pick up. Needless to say the safety features on the car did its job. My granddaughter had a small bruise on her hip. She had an air bad in front to the side and behind her release. The airbag in the steering wheel came out with force hitting me in the chest causing me trying to catch my breath. The only bruises I had was where the seat belt came across my chest. The insurance told me it would cost to much to repair and would have a salvage title. Someone in our area fixed it up and are driving it. Every time I see it I get angry and want to cry. I feel like I was lied to about fixing it. My husband replaced it with a 2012 S RX Cadillac. I have tried to like it but do not like the hesitation it has when you step on the gas. It is like driving a truck. My Cabriolet was as smooth as butter. I always said it had squirrels in a cage that kept going without hesitation. I LOVED that car.

It ain’t no sports car

Steve stoner, 10/05/2018
2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

And that is ok because I was not expecting it to be. I wanted a rag top that sat up high and let me feel safer in traffic. It is really is comfortable to ride in and drive but it is not great on the acceleration end and a bit soft on the front end. Great car to round around the city and freeway but not great in the mountains and tight turning highways. Has been what I was expecting.

Not made for cold weather states

met0430, 11/18/2014
2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I live in Philadelphis PA and have issues with the windows not working properly in the colder weather. The windows freeze and do not drop when opening and closing the doors. Therefore I need to start my car for at least 20 minutes in order to close my doors correctly. The vehicle was taken to the dealer and unfortunately I was told there was noting they could do. In conversation I had brought up an auto start, the associate agreed but the dealer does not install auto start and of course would be an expense I would be responsible for. So needless to say I am not happy with my purchase in regards to this issue.