Skip to main content

4.5 out of 5 stars

Super comfortable!

jwhizzz, 10/18/2011
GLE 4dr Sedan

I've had a lot of cars, and this was by far the most comfortable vehicle I've ever had. I was the third owner and at 136K miles, it was totaled after being t-boned but still drives great (wow!). I had a problem with my airbag light flashing, but didn't worry about it. Smoothest ride EVER - great for road trips, and fine in my old neighborhood with street dips. No little annoyances like in so many other vehicles. Keep up with maintenance, and you'll be so happy with this car. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5 stars

Wouldn't Trade Her For Anything!

KMac, 05/15/2010
GLE 4dr Sedan

I Love my car! I bought her in 2005 with 108k. I immediately fell in love with his car and still love driving her. My Maxima is loaded with all the options. I absolutely love the climate control and Bose Sound! The interior design is beautiful- not cheap looking like the newer Maximas are. I feel totally safe driving this car- not to mention the smooth and powerful ride she gives. I now have 184k on her and have only had to do some basic maintenance. I am so impressed with this car. This was such a great purchase. I plan on driving her til she dies (which I don't anticipate being anytime soon!) I average 21 city, 28 hwy, and around 31 on long distance trips

4.88 out of 5 stars

Old but strong

radiohead, 10/16/2010
GLE 4dr Sedan

This car was purchased from my sister at 245k and it sat around for 6 months prior to that. In my mind I didn't expect to much out of it because of it was a foreign car (Chevy born and raised) but this car truly did surprise me. The handling was a little shifty but the power of the V6 held its own against a Mustang I must say. This is a solid, well built car with a great ride and excellent power. Even though it sad around for 6 months, once the cob webs were blown off, she shined like a diamond performance wise. The only problems I've faced is repair cost and what others have done to it.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Great and reliable

reggaedg, 09/20/2012
GLE 4dr Sedan

Got this car from a friend 18 months ago, car was sitting for a year. This car has 268,000 miles on it and you could walk by it and not know that the engine was running. Installed new brakes and rotors and a paint job. Car now looks and run like new. Love the car, very reliable and the gas mileage is excellent for a 6 cylinder. Step on the gas and this car will launch you in a new dimension. The ride is tight, well it is a 4 door sport car after all. This car is fun to drive and if you plan to lend it to someone be certain to advise them on the quick throttle response. They could get a whiplash on take off.

5 out of 5 stars

Great Car

swatson, 06/16/2008
GLE 4dr Sedan

I bought my nissan in 04, having owned a nissan before knew it would be a great buy with 68000 miles on it. Have had to replace starter front cvc joints and front brake pads twice. I am on second battery. This car is wonderful - looks good runs great. But I do not put premium gas in it, just regular and have had no problems and get 27 miles city 30 on highway.

12345...7