Used 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A) Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

Great Little SUV!

tmo411, 04/26/2011
GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just got my Outlander recently, but I've put 500 miles on it already. It handles great, and the V6 is very smooth. It also has a nice engine growl when you gun it a little. I got the GT model, but without all the bells & whistles. The stock stereo has a 6-CD changer, 140 watts and 6 speakers - plenty for my use. The seats are cloth centers with leather backs & sides - they felt more comfy than the full leather. You can aim the HID headlights, and they're really bright. I love the paddle shifters, too. The back seat has plenty of room for my 6'+ sons to sit in, so they like it.

2011 Outlander GT

daver10, 01/24/2012
GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We had a 2004 Durango Limited and down sized to the GT Outlander. Overall it is unique looking, handles like a sports car, and in the snow it feels secure. And the MPG has been decent as I've hit 30MPG at 60mph. The thing we really like is that it has a lay flat rear "bed". Cool truck, not everyone has one!

Great Downsize Vehicle

cakegirl1000, 02/21/2012
GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We are very, very happy with this vehicle having gone from a Cadilac Escalade to the Mitsubishi Outlander. We made many day trips to shop and drive every crossover including a few others both larger and smaller such as the Juke and the Explorer making sure to give everyone a chance. We almost walked away because we were not thrilled with the White or the Black color options until I spotted one on the showroom floor that had been ordered but not purchased last minute. It was in this esspresso color with cream leather interior. It had great upgrades as well and we fell in love.

BEST JAPANESE SUV

gtrallyracer, 01/10/2012
GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a GT without sunroof and navigation on August 2011. I purchased this great SUV for its reliability reputation, awesome S-AWC system, great ergonomics and powerful V6 engine. I have owned American, Japanese, and German brands, but this time Mitsubishi is offering excellent warranty and standard features to its vehicles. I have driven already 4000 miles and fuel economy is great for this size of SUV averaging 23mpg. Driving is very predictable and sporty. The xenon headlights are incredible! I feel I have the headlights of a rally car!

First SUV after 2-doors coupe'

ironvet, 05/27/2014
GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought it second hand after arriving in Dubai. It is a small one compared to the others going around here. Very nimble driving at speed, but CVT transmission should be more responsive. Very comfortable and often we use it in place of the big Mitsubishi Montero we also have. The Outlander drives and feels like a car and I get most times 27mpg (highway) although mpg is not an issue here.