2020 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$13,995

Save as much as $2,327
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Honest review of 2020 Mirage LE

TeacherCommuter, 12/19/2020
LE 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

Best gas mileage you can get without buying a hybrid. Cool styling, snazzy accents, plenty of cargo room for the car size. Easy to drive, easier to park. Very affordable to buy, own, and drive. Superior warranty coverage for peace of mind. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, this is the car for you as long as you are okay with a VERY sluggish, noisy ride and minimal comfort for backseat passengers, such as kids. I was disappointed from the get go with the super slow acceleration and noisiness of the engine, but for what I need (very affordable, reliable car to commute to and from work daily on busy city streets) these drawbacks are acceptable. I have no regrets about buying this vehicle because it suits my needs and the sluggishness isn’t an issue for my commute, as I don’t have to drive on any highways and mostly drive on busy city streets. I would definitely not want to take a road trip in this car, however! Hope this review helps you in your decision.

Wonderful Car

Anonymous, 10/19/2020
ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

I've had my mirage for roughly 6 months now and I've had absolutely no complaints. It gets the job done. The interior is nice and it is the perfect car for someone small like me, OR who just doesn't want a huge SUV. The average speed limit is typically 50 where I live so the speed isn't an issue. A car's only purpose isn't to go fast. I totally, wholeheartedly recommend a mirage! I only have to fill my tank like once a month!

AWESOME

Mark , 01/22/2021
LE 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

I have a 2020 Mitsubishi mirage LE the acceleration take off is powerful I'm very impressed didn't think I would ever buy a Mitsubishi

Ad
Build Your Mirage
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $14,295starting MSRP

Worst car ive ever owned!

J. Stallings, 02/16/2021
LE 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

This has to be the worst car ive ever owned. For starters, it sounds like a chainsaw under acceleration, its pathetic 68 horsepower is borderline unsafe when accelerating to get on the highway or pull onto main roads, its far from being a comfortable ride. Brand new in Virginia the car was 22,000$ so it’s beyond overpriced. Currently the car has 18k miles and twice within the past month the car has CUT OFF WHILE DRIVING! TWICE!! And no recall has been posted for it yet. In my honest opinion as an unfortunate owner of this tragedy called a “car”, it has to be one of the biggest rip offs mitsubishi has produced yet. Im am not satisfied at all. My honest professional opinion as a mechanic i would say it is a money pit. The motor is cheap quality and poorly designed and the electrical system is almost bound to have alot of failures. The motor is strictly a synthetic oil motor so getting it changed will run you 60$ or more. The CVT transmission is garbage and will most definitely become a problem at some point early in its life as most CVTs are unreliable to begin with. To shorten this description, in my 10 years as a mechanic i have never seen a vehicle so prone to failure. The only reason i own this car is because my husband and i needed another vehicle asap and it was our last option. Take my advice and leave this heap of junk on the dealerships lot to rot.