Used 1998 Mercury Villager GS 3dr Minivan Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

Good Roomy Van

Leo, 03/17/2010
GS 3dr Minivan

I've owned this van for about 3 months. No problems so far except the door locks only seem to work when they want to. It has 105,000 miles and all I've heard is good things on this site. The later models 2000 and above seemed to be getting dogged by consumer reports. What's up with that? I wonder what they changed.

Over 315,000 km...and still going!

ashalicious, 09/13/2012
GS 3dr Minivan

The body is starting to rust away so I imagine the body will be gone before the engine gives out. My parents bought this van used and then gave it to me in 2009 and it has been a huge help with commuting to work/school and moving furniture etc. I honestly cannot believe that it's still running! Just recently the freaky power lock problem started, but it's just a little quirk of an overall great vehicle!

Dependable

tc, 07/23/2003

Only cost in 5 years were brakes

Mikes 3 dr Villager

Mike Day, 08/06/2003
GS 3dr Minivan

I have used it for everything from running to the store to hauling the local boy scout troup on weekend campouts (fully loaded with cargo on top!). It is strong, reliable, comfortable and looks good. The only thing I have done to this van is change the oil,filters, brakes,tires and it is still goin strong with 107000 miles on it. I believe anyone who grips the steering wheel of one of these beauties won't let go! It's the only way to travel whether in town (18mpg) or on the highway (21-27mpg depending on the load and how hard you drive it).............I LUV THIS VAN!!

I LIKE IT

browix, 01/26/2004
GS 3dr Minivan

Wife bought this van almost a year ago have not put one dollar into this van.Never have had a second thought about its purchase.Would buy another in a heart beat