Skip to main content

Used Milan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Better than the Japanese Imports

GEMINILAF, 02/25/2009
2009 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Super styling cues. I love the 17" multi-spoke alloys. Lots of trunk space, especially when you fold flat the back and passenger front seats. Mercury has really raised the bar with quality materials. Love the Microsoft Sync, 6 disc in-dash CD changer, Sirius satellite radio, and all the bells and whistles you would pay extra for in other vehicles in its class.

4.25 out of 5 stars

1 Year of Ownership Update

cristo, 12/23/2009
2009 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It has been a year now since I purchased my 09 Milan. I have logged only 4,500 miles to date, and (so far) no major issues. I will say that the transmission labors a bit to shift out of first gear when it is cold outside. But is fine once warmed up.It does get on my nerves a bit. My absolute MAJOR complaint is with the headrests in this car! Almost unbearable! I notice all of the Ford products have adapted to this design.I will not purchase another Ford product next year if they are not changed. Other than the two issues I have stated,the car is very good! Mileage is in the mid 20's per gallon. I rarely use it on long trips due to the uncomfortable headrests! It gives me a pain in the neck!

5 out of 5 stars

L/M is back with a high quality car

Larry , 10/01/2008
2009 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I picked up my Milan Premier (V-6 FWD) about two weeks ago and can’t say enough positive things about it. The ride is very controlled and smooth with just the right amount of steering wheel tension. Turning into a parking space is controlled, easy and tight. I got 24.6 MPG on my first tank of about 65% highway travel. Both interior and exterior fit and finish is excellent. The SYNC voice command system is exceptional. All vehicles should have it to make hands free cell calling mandatory. It’s just safer for everyone with your eyes on the road.

Who Says America can't build a great car

George, 05/02/2009
2009 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car is superior to my friends Camaries and Accords (all of which have had to go back to the dealer for some issues) - hands down. I don't understand the comments about power and sub-par engines. This car hums along beautifully and I get better fuel economy then the sticker states!! Half the time I can't even tell the engine is running! To summarize - Don't spend more then you have to on a NAME - buy a great car at a great price!!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Love my car

Joe, 11/13/2010
2009 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After my initial test drive, I immediately knew this was the car for me. I fell in love with how effortless the car was to drive and become comfortable with. I love the way the car feels when you're driving it, although after moving up from a sport coupe (Eclipse GT) it is lacking a little punch. This being my first vehicle in ten years with an automatic transmission it took some getting used to, but with that in addition to the Microsoft Sync it makes driving so much safer. Plus, I find myself looking outside at the car throughout the day admiring its styling...

12345...8