Used 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Grand Marquis for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

perfect car

ashley, 09/17/2002
GS 4dr Sedan

I'm 17 and I did own a 1990 Grand Marquis (my mom and dad bought it for me) until I was in a car accident and rear ended. This car was awesome and my friends and I all loved it. Its comfortable and reliable. This car saved my life when I got in my accident because it is big and heavy. I loved that car and I hop to get another one!!

The best

james, 02/01/2008
LS 4dr Sedan

This is the most comfortable big body I've ever had and been in. Drives smoothly and you hardly feel a bump. If you tune up the engine and add some mods it will be one of the most fastest big bodys around

Good old boat

Gregg, 06/06/2008
LS 4dr Sedan

I got this car for a steal. I get decent MPG for V8 and big boat. 20.77 avg mpg. No payment and a clean smooth ride = happy

This Gunboat is a Pillowtop Ride

B. Smith, 07/24/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

This was my first car and I could not be happier with it. I got it with 200k miles on it and it now has 275k and is still running like a gem. The only major problem ever to occur was the tranny going out, but that was after 250k miles and me driving it very hard. This car is built like a rock and the body can take more than you could possibly imagine.

Grand Marquis

Dougz, 08/16/2002
GS 4dr Sedan

My 1991 Marquis has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever purchased. The ride is smooth and it still handles well with 80,000 miles. The design is solid and the latest models still have a full frame. Rear wheel drive is also still the standard and makes the car handle quite well for it’s large and heavy chassis. It is the safest American car and is built to last. I recommend this car to anyone who travels long distances or Is looking for a safe Sedan, verses an SUV. Still the best value around.