2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLA-Class model:

HOLD YOUR BREATH
By gary lichtenstein

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class AMG GLA 45 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This is what you do when flooring the go pedal on a 2018 Mercedes Benz AMG 45 not to mention holding on to your hat. this is the fastest 4 cylinder on the road. It is great to drive and very responsive to the pedal. No waiting for turbo build up. on the freeway to San Diego I opened it up. When I reached 100mph this car still had more to go and at that speed you feel connected to the road. The stock seats are nothing to write home about. My driver seat although adjustable is just not that comfortable especially on long trips. The car is a looker especially with the air wing. I have already made up my mind that when it comes time for a new car it will be a MERCEDES BENZ.

2018 GLA really good but just short of great
By Joe Hemberger

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA 250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Good quality for a small cross over. Has a rattle in the left side of dash and TPMS problem. That should not happen in a new vehicle.

I really enjoy this vehicle.
By George

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA 250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This vehicle is very comfortable to drive. Even in cold weather, the heating system keeps the vehicle comfortable. After about 1500 miles, I have had no trouble with it at all. The styling of the exterior makes me smile. It is a cute, stylish SUV.

After 7800 miles I continue to enjoy this vehicle. The Apple CarPlay deserves mention. It makes finding where you are going relatively easy since there is a clear map with verbal directions as well as directions pictured on the GPS map.

I ordered all of the safety features available. The car has stopped itself to prevent getting too close to the vehicle in front of my vehicle.

The vehicle provides an audible signal and a visible warning to warn me not to change lanes. This is especially helpful when driving on a dark road.

When my back was not feeling fine for a day or two, the supportive seats were helpful.

In short, I like the style, comfort, and practicality of the vehicle.