Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews

$25,999

Used E-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I lots of go for little dough

T Saroch, 12/10/2016
E250 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Awesome car, fantastic fuel milage. Trip home, wife got 46.2 on 358 mile trip home- brand new with less than 900 miles on unit. Me, only 39-41 mpg, but I run it over 80 , cheat by at least 10 mph out hear in West Texas , speed limit is 80. The car corners like its on rails, smooth as class, quite as a morgue,& stops on a dime. More toys on it than I know how to ever use- simply love it. We are in our 70's and own many different vehicles& have in the past. Corvettes, Porches,Caddys, Jeeps,& my next favorite to the Benz, my F250 4X4. Tried a BMW 528, nice car, but the Benz is easier to enter& exit. As stated this car is a lot of car for a very reasonable investment. I love my 560SL, but this is a nicer car by far.

The fine print

CSR, 10/15/2018
E 250 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Tun flat tires not good on roads with potholes - but the tire warranty - it paid for itself, sadly, in the first year! Navigation not great.

Diesel for me after 2 years

GSS, 10/18/2016
E 250 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Tech -- not very user friendly. Wish I would have not purchased a Black vehicle -- wish it was silver. Navigation is NOT user friendly. Why is there a charge to keep it current. Seems rude to me.