Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

Used E-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

Best Merc <$60K

cmac, 01/06/2010

The car is FAST. But it's also solid and stately as well. I really like how it handles and although the ergonomics took some time to get used to I am very happy with the layout of the interior. The seats are quite comfortable with the bolsters (comes with the appearance package) and the integration of the phone/ipod etc is quick and easy. The cupholders are perfect. The back seat has enough room for a short trip for people over 5'8" and a long trip for people under 5'8". I would say 6'0" is the limit in the back seat. The trunk is roomy for a coupe! The car looks really good in person (better than the pictures). Prepare to spend a lot for gas though, I am avg 15.9 MPG.

The best!

Jeffery hutzler, 12/19/2015
E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best looking, best handling Mercedes I have owned. Hate to trade it in.

Surprised

Ralph, 08/19/2009

My wife fell in love with this car during the test drive. I really thought the Lexus ls460 was the car for us but this car is a lot more fun to drive. I like power so we stepped up to the e550 sports edition with the p2 package. Basically this car has almost all the same features as the ls and a lot more pop if power is your thing. I did the specs, interior room is only slightly less than the larger luxury sedans, except for trunk space. Before you buy,check this one out, you might be pleasantly surprised. Oh, one more thing that really sold us was Mercedes reputation and attention to safety features, eleven air bags. maybe some others cars have it but they certainly don't advertise it.

Fun to Drive

h.correa, 12/05/2010

Great car to drive on trips or around town. Handling is great especially on curvy roads. Good to great fuel economy as the trip computer reads 26mph on highway. Engine has plenty of horses(V6).Every option on mine except leather. Seats are synthetic leather but are great looking and easy to clean.17k on odometer and inside looks like day I bought it.

Amazing E550

TJC, 10/12/2017
E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Outstanding performance, reasonable maintenance cost, plush interior, in a current stylish package. Looks close to new E class. Fraction of the cost.

12345...24