Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:

Mercedes CLS550 best car I have ever owned.
By Patricia Wooodhouse

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I can't say enough good things about this car. I bought an SUV because I needed one and kept this because I just can't part with it.

Super coupe/sedan
By Jeremiah

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Absolutely amazing performance!!!! Great ride. Handing is awesome until you get into super sharp and quick transitions.... Then it's size and weight starts to show.

I LOVE THIS CAR
By MrHoopsta

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The best car I have owned thus FAR, it most definitely gets all of the attention and looks everywhere that I go! Bought the car with a little over 100k miles on it and it runs strong, only thing I had to replace was the airmatic suspension on one side, yes it was costly but you pay for what you drive! I recommend this car, I used to be a bmw fan until I purchased this car, a GREAT buy!

Exterior, V8 speed

Ballin with Balls!
By rob

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I am a sales manager at a very large dealership and i sell everything from a ford escort on up to well, a Mercedes Benz. I'm only 28 years old an I've probably owned somewhere around 30 cars since i was 16. This is honestly the first car I've fallen in love with! I was debating over the last few months of whether i wanted to buy a luxury car or a performance car, when i drove the cls 550, i realized i could have both and made an immediate purchase.

Power, Performance, suspension, and Power!

A little bit of a blind spot issue, but i can deal with that

2007 Mercedes CLS550
By Boca Raton

2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The style is nice. The car is in the shop at least once every 3 months. Fixes so far include, oil leaks, belt tensioner replaced, chrome trim tarnished and replaced, differential replaced, steering wheel leather peeled, door glass window needed several repairs, cup holder chrome peels off in one year or so, replaced once and will need replacement again, window class catches the rubber molding when opened on all doors (no fix available at dealer). The car has clicking noise from from and rear suspension, the dealer said it is normal to have the noise. It may well be normal but I did not expect a MB to have such noises. Blind spot is bad.

Style

Suggest better quality interior, better chrome moldings for exterior around windows and cup holder. Windows design has many problems and needs redesign. Needs to improve navigation system. Suspension system needs improvement to get rid of noises. Needs better rear view mirrors.