Used 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used CLK-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

2nd Owner

markgt350, 09/05/2011

I have always purchased low mile cars. When I purchased my CLK in September of 2009 from a So Cal MB it had 40K miles. In less than 2 years I added another 46K miles. I have had no issues with the car until. Unfortuneately the car was recently involved in an accident that left it totaled. I have had little luck locating a replacement w/low miles. I will continue my hunt.

Reviews are all over the map!

E Versace, 12/19/2007

I purchased this car used in 2006. It had about 41000 miles on it.It was a great car and the first owner really took care of it. I didn't purchase the extended warranty. The first year I drove it was great. Doesn't matter if you're young or old, people will turn their heads to see who is driving this car. I picked this car for the sleek yet muscular body style that the newer models do not have. My best friend went online after I got this car and purchased a certified MB CLK 430 as well, but he failed to realize that the heated seats and halogen headlights weren't standard. The power of the 430 is amazing and often found myself flooring the gas pedal to feel the G force push lay me back.

I LOVE my New Used Car!!!

Shaqsgirl, 09/28/2005

I purchased this vehicle used after totaling my 1998 C class. I love it! I picked this year specifically because of the body style. I prefer this style to the newer models which are much smaller. So far I've had no problems thanks to the former owner, who took such good care of it! I love the color (BLACK OPAL). It is a real head turner.

02 430 CLK, , THE GOOD & THE BAD

dave caccamise, 02/28/2004

Ordered the car and waited 6 months for delivery. Anticipation may have heightened my expectations. I was a little disappointed with the car but like it more the more I drive it. German quailty and engineering are good but too rigid for me. MBs are supponse to hold their resale value and I'm hoping that it true.

CLK 320

gotmymojojrkn, 05/14/2002

This car has taught me what a car should be like. I find ingenious features every time I drive this vehicle. You don't even need the 430 version because this CLK 320 car is a sports car in itself. Worth every penny!

12345...6