2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Hate this car
By Natalie

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Slow overpriced junk! I can’t believe I leased this box on wheels. Ugh. This is my third and most likely last Mercedes. The gears change too easily also and it’s dangerous. It barely fits in my garage. Why is it so much longer, slower and wider than my old one? It’s too bad I leased. Maybe someone will steal it!

2017 C 300 Cabriolet
By George

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

We test drove many convertibles and decided that the Merc would fit our lifestyle best of cruising in luxury with the options to steer or accelerate quickly when needed. The dealership experience was great and the dealer's representatives were very helpful. We looked online nationally for a specific color and trim in a sport model that included warranty on a low mileage late model car. Torque on the 4 cylinder turbo is excellent as we were accustomed to driving a 2004 Nissan 350z with 280+ hp. The electronics require some study but the learning is quick and the controls are intuitive. This vehicle had the sport trim with 19 AMG wheels and most of the options but did not include Distronic , Park Assistance, which we would have happily paid for but could not find in our color....... I suggest that a potential buyer view the Carfax carefully for clear title and repairs ....... Ask lots of questions and confirm with Mercedes Customer Service.

"Head turner"
By Mr. AMG

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG C 43 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A)

This is the best 4matic coupe with or without loaded options: 0-60 in 4.1 seconds, Google: 2017 Benz coupe C43 Car&Driver and read it for yourself. The C43 4matic coupe is faster to 60 mph, 30-50 mph, 60-80 mph than the Lexus RCF which has a V8 non turbo engine and stops better than the new Infiniti Q60 coupe. Real men drive high performance German and Italian cars not Japanese and American cars unless they can't afford the G or I automobiles. The 2019 C300 and C43 coupes and sedans have been refreshed to include standard LED lights, advanced LED headlights, new rear taillights, new full functional steering wheel, new integrated push to start/stop system, new rims, new instrument cluster, new tighter suspension and new front grille/ lower fascia.

One major flaw
By Larry Godwin

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

The one big flaw on this car may seem petty to some, but to me it's a big deal. You cannot adjust the sun visor when using it on the side. For some ignorant reason, Mercedes removed the "sliding" feature which allowed one to move the visor forward or backward based on the sun's position. To me this is a safety issue and a big mistake. I hope they correct it or I will look for a different manufacturer next time.

Electronics
By Fred Thacher

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG C 43 2dr Convertible AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 9A)

Gizmos far from intuitive. Ride harsh during normal highway driving.