Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Emergency brake does not release
By Jane

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Emergency brake did not release, when engaged the first time I used it on my 2013 C250. The dealership told me that it has that problem when it is freezing cold. I have never experienced that problem on any of a half dozen different brands of cars I have driven in my life

Fantastic, Sophisticated Car that isn't too flashy
By tom

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I own a 2013 Mercedes C300 Sport 4Matic. This is my second Mercedes and I am very pleased with the car. I purchased my car CPO and got an excellent deal on it. I only paid $21,000 including taxes from Mercedes Benz of Westmont. I bought the car with 32,000 miles. It is black on black with aluminum trim inside with 17" wheels. One thing that really bothered me while looking for my car was how difficult it was to find a "luxury" model as opposed to a sport model as I thought I had preferred the hood ornament. I also could not believe how hard it was to find one withe the lighting package. I should mention that I only looked at CPO's so that made my search a little more refined. Anyway, I ended up settling on the sport model and am happy I did as it looks more aggressive on the road and has more appeal overall as a sports car. I ended up buying a car without the lighting package and had aftermarket LED projector headlights installed with a full LED low and high beam system. The headlights now look very similar to the AMG but even a little better as they have the S class LED bar below the arrow. I spent about $850 on the housings and LED system and it was the best investment I've made in the car. The car looks so much more clean as a result. Overall, I am very happy with the car. All I wanted was an AWD car with great power, handling and looks and the C Class delivers. The 249 hp engine beginning in 2013 really makes a difference in the driving experience too. You can pass on the highway very easily and have 0-60 in 6.0 capability. I have owned the car for 9 months and have had no mechanical or electrical problems whatsoever. I had my service A performed which was $200 at Mercedes and also had to replace the tires due to nails (which was annoying since they were basically new) which cost me $1100. The tires comes with 2 year warranty from Continental.

cute car
By M T

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This has been a fun car to drive.

Excellent all around car
By Mike James

Great value

Water pump failure at 22,000 miles!
By JasonH

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Coolant was leaking out of the car of the weekend. Dealer was able to get me in fairly quickly. Turns out the water pump has to be replaced on a vehicle with 22,000 miles. I have owned Dodges, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and Nissan and never had a part like that go out at such low mileage. Side airbag sensor in the drivers seat also needed to be replaced during the first month of owning. Quality German engineering huh. At least it was covered under warranty and I got a lender. Guess I expected more from Mercedes.