Used 1996 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews

Used MX-5 Miata for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Teacher'sCreamPuff --96 BlueMiata

c bone, 01/18/2003

Other teachers jealous when I put the top down in the parking lot after school and drive 3 miles home. Students can't believe their old teacher drives this sweet car. Amazingly, a whole week's groceries or golf clubs(if I played golf) fit in the trunk. Super fun to drive! Even featured in a homecoming parade! Leather interior adds to appeal. Need larger car to accomodate ill husband.Regular maintenance- 5 speed shifts smoothly.

Top Banana!

robthelimey, 04/02/2002

This is my second Miata - the first was a new 96, this one I got, loaded, with 58.5K on the clock for just shy of $9k. Have had the belts replaced - all other 60K servicing was done by the dealer I bought it from before they delivered. A really engaging driving experience, near-perfect handling, great gas mileage, thoroughly dependable. Never fails to bring a smile to my face top up or down, rain or shine.

Could not be better

Eli porat, 11/13/2003

I just like it. My wife wonder who i love more? Ofcourse the Miata... She will never let me down.

What a great toy

mamacita99, 11/07/2002

We got my wife's "dream car" with only 9000 miles on it. One block into the test drive told us this car is a blast to drive. It just scoots. The handling is unbelievable for a car that is not expensive. She drives it to work with a smile that has not left her face in four years. We relish summer here in the Northwest and this car just makes it all the more pleasurable.

Great car

viyer, 10/27/2002

The Miata is as close to a perfect car as I can find. Impeccable handling combined with great reliability cannot be matched. The car just begs to be driven at or past the limit of traction. Depending on your point of view, it is large enough to work as an only car.

12345...8