Used 2004 Mazda 6 i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 6 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...21

I've loved it for the last 4 years.

sranco, 02/08/2013
i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car used in the summer of 09 with 129k on it. It now has 157k on it and I still love it. It has great handling and decent power for a 4 cylinder. These cars have a very good suspension IMO. It can handle tight turns at good speeds without offering too stiff of a ride. Mine has 17 inch tires, which probably makes a bit of a difference over the stock 16's. The interior is also well appointed and really comes alive at night with the interior lighting. If you like to play golf this car will also suit you well, there is easily enough room for 3 golf bags. The back seat can be a little tight though.

Love this Car!

Mazda Lover, 06/13/2010
i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Love, love, love this car! This has been an amazing car! Drives and handles like a sports car. I have never had any major, or minor, problems with it. Part of the LCD display for the air vent was out when I bought it. I have the 4-cylinder manual and consistently get 32 MPG! This car handles well in all weather and elevations. Love the brakes and tight steering. Very responsive and smooth on the highway. I get lots of complements on the car and everyone that drives it loves it as well. I will be getting another Mazda when I finally have to part with this one.

Mazda 6 2004 is Strong

Waseem, 11/11/2020
i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle when I was almost broke, and got it exchanged by my Benz s class. It had almost 300k miles on it and I was afraid that it could hardly run for 6 months or so, but as I driven this vehicle I found it powerful,comfortable and 5 years passed by, I just repaired few parts,tires and starter. Only 1 speaker of Radio use to work I remember but damn the sound system was awesome. Overall guys great performance vehicle

mazda6

nickel, 11/09/2003
i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

interior design user friendly and looks great.

Great!!