Used 2004 Maserati Spyder Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Spyder for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

awsome

Master J, 01/28/2004

This is a great car

"Poor man's" Ferarri

zeeb, 02/12/2004
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

For a sticker price of around $100,000 you can have all the thrills of a Ferarri. Giving up 2 or 3 tenths of a second in the 0-60 race saves you $50- 60,000. Trust me, you will never miss them. And with the money you save, you can buy a 4x4. (If you live in the north, you'll need it. If you live in a warmer climate, you'll probably spend it on gas).

Maserati's Pros & Cons

}{ {} }{, 11/30/2003
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

Pros: High qaulity engine, great interior, and comfort was exellent. Cons: Handling is not perfect, fuel economy wasn't good, and the exterior design is not the best.

Better than expected

scottjm, 04/09/2004
GT 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

After driving the BMW M3 SMG Coup the past two years I decided I wanted to go back to A roadster. I had already owned a S2000 and Boxster S, Found the new BMW Z4 underpowered and ugly. So decided on Maserati mainly due to the V8 390 hp Ferrari motor in it. After ordering one last Nov. without even sitting in one let alone driving I started to wonder if I had made a mistake. It seemed most reviews were not that favorable to them. I found that all my fears were unwarranted. Car was everything and more than what I was looking for. Found the Shifting excellent and had the dealer put on Tubi exhaust and car sounds better than any Ferrari I have heard.

outstanding

willsshot, 07/24/2004
Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

the design is spectacular, with performance to match. the craftmanship is superior. i have owned porsche's and mercedes' in the past, but this is so much more spirited. nothing compares to the sound of the engine as it blitzes the rpm's. it's alot of fun to drive.