Used 2005 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

FishingJoe

Hubert Van Goeye, 08/20/2005
Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The main feature I appreciate is the advancetrac. I've made several trips from WA to MT in the winter and it has kept me on the road upright when other 4WD vehicles were in the ditches. It definitely goes in ice & snow. The ABS system is great and I've never had a problem with control when I had to swerve to miss other drivers or animals that wanted in my lane.

Love The Nav!

Don Smith, 09/15/2005
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great SUV! Retired and travel back and forth to Arizona pulling a 12' cargo trailer. Has plenty of power and not all that bad of mileage considering the trailer. Get 10 MPG pulling the trailer and between 14 to 16 empty. Usually 14 around town. Only thing I would change is to have more storage inside. Console storage is too small as well as door pockets.

Good to Excellent

George Hollowell, 09/17/2005
Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

New 6peed automatic trans is a great feature. Engine power is excellent. I pull an RV it has plenty of torque. Economy is excellent for its size. Handling is superb.

"Navie" gator

embeth, 11/13/2005
Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought a fully loaded ultimate 4x4 navigtor in june 2005. I had both a 1998 and 2004 eddie bauer expedition prior to this purchase. The navigator's transmission shifting is awesome & smooth. I have 3600 miles on it so far. The engine is not quiet though when it is in park........It's embarrassing to drive up in this luxury suv and the engine can be heard. I am getting that checked asap. Besides, everyone gawking at my gator, or peeking inside the windows when they think i'm not looking.............This suv is close to perfect!

1...5678910